Official Black Friday Countdown/Anticipation Thread!

Brad

The ads can't leak soon enough for me!  

I'm really glad I found a community of like minded people who cannot wait for BF to get here.  My DH just does not understand my love of BF and when I mentioned it last month he looked at me like I was insane to be thinking about the holidays already. I had to explain that BF is to shoppers what the Superbowl is to football.  You watch and wait all season for the big day.  I guess it never occurred to him that I start thinking about BF this early, or that it took so much effort and planning on my part to get such great gifts for the family while staying on budget.  When I showed him the spreadsheets/shopping lists I've made up for past years he felt bad that I worked so hard for the family and he was unaware of it.  Although it's nice to have my hard work appreciated it's more fun for me than it is work.  I told him that if he really feels bad about it he can be in charge of dinner on Friday so I can nap after all the shopping madness :)

WELCOME! :howdy:

• Like 3

I'm looking to get a Galaxy S7 for $1. I always upgrade my phone during this time. No need to pay over $1. I would also like a new laptop and tv for the bedroom.

Have the fixed the problems with this phone I thought they were having problems with the battery catching on fire????

I believe the flammable phone was the Galaxy Note 7, not the S7, but definitely look into it for yourself too.

Yes it's the Note 7. The fix for it is they aren't allowing the battery to charge above 60% for now. My guess is thats short term until they can get the battery issue itself ironed out.

Well, my hubby just swiped the 55 inch tv that I picked up on Black Friday 2 years ago. We had it in the bedroom and now it's on the back porch so we can watch husker games out there! I had gotten a 32 inch the same year for the porch but this year he has decided it's not big enough. Now I'm watching tv in bedroom on the 32 inch. He's right...not big enough! So, I guess another big tv is on the list! Lol
  • Like 1

This site is slowly dying [emoji17] not as many people with the first ad only days away. No annual "guess the ad" posts. What happened?

Not surprising. It's no longer an underground secret of stolen scans. Every Tom Dick and Harry knows whats on sale long before Gray Thursday. I'm guessing more and more stores will just go ahead and release their ads two weeks ahead of time. The fun is slowly being sucked out of Black Friday