Official Black Friday Countdown/Anticipation Thread!

Brad

My lists are forming and a couple of gifts have been bought. This year I will be looking for deals on three bluray players,Camelbak style hydration pack, beach tent, towels, mixing bowls, and knife set.

This will be my Itty Bitty's second Christmas and I'm excited to see her excitement this year. ☺ I am doing the four gift Christmas (want, need, wear, read) for her again as well as stocking stuffers. I also gift to three aunts, one uncle, two cousins, brother, mother, stepfather, stepbrother, one family, coworkers (6), and the Angel Tree.

• Like 1

I honestly can't wait for Black Friday, GottaDeal is my go to site for Black Friday (and in between).

I think I start getting depressed the minute I check out and get happy again a couple months before go time.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!

• Like 2

I would have been on here sooner but it has been awful the last few weeks around here and my interenet time has been limited due to being gone so much.

I'm here though! Ready for contest, ready to buy me some gottadeal shirts, ready for the forums to start hopping, and ready for some ADs!!!!!!!

WOO HOO Its Black Friday seaons folks!

• Like 2

I never got out last year.  Had a great Thursday morning online and finished up online over the weekend.  All about the Xbox One.  

I did pick up a laptop Christmas Eve.  HP - Pavilion 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 4GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver for $349.99.  

That is what I am hoping to do this year -- a nice 17" laptop on the cheap.

All the threads for the various things are now popping up, the call is out for people to help in posting ad's.

It's beginning to look a lot like Black Friday time

Threads are everywhere you go

Soon people will be changing their avatars

Soon ad's will be posted

Oh look at them shine

It's beginning to look a lot like Black Friday time

• Like 4

The ads can't leak soon enough for me!  

I'm really glad I found a community of like minded people who cannot wait for BF to get here.  My DH just does not understand my love of BF and when I mentioned it last month he looked at me like I was insane to be thinking about the holidays already. I had to explain that BF is to shoppers what the Superbowl is to football.  You watch and wait all season for the big day.  I guess it never occurred to him that I start thinking about BF this early, or that it took so much effort and planning on my part to get such great gifts for the family while staying on budget.  When I showed him the spreadsheets/shopping lists I've made up for past years he felt bad that I worked so hard for the family and he was unaware of it.  Although it's nice to have my hard work appreciated it's more fun for me than it is work.  I told him that if he really feels bad about it he can be in charge of dinner on Friday so I can nap after all the shopping madness :)

• Like 7