Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2016

txsupermom

Made 2 trips. To same store.

Found some. Be sure to check the Nordicware and the Farberware stuff. I found a display of measuring cups and spatulas on a side endcap. And look for burts bees, got a few different sets of those. Also got some Febreeze and glade stuff, some of that was still on an endcap. And some cool wire baskets in red, white, and aqua that had been in the dollar spot.

Edited by bluebear

My sister was there at 8:00 today. The overnight sign changer guy told her and another lady that it was 90% but the computer was having trouble changing over so just tell them when you check out. I think the other lady told some other people because another lady came back after going through the checkout and said they wouldn't change it. We were like, oh no. We were pretty much done at that point so we decided to go tackle the checkout. I told my sister they better give it to us at 90% since John H., the clerk, told us. So we went right up to the CSM and told him we better have the manager come up. They gave it to us at 90% with no problem. :) :) So tomorrow it must be going 90%.

Thanks. I guess I will try to hit the store once the Rose Parade traffic dissipates. It is always such a mess. Maybe I can get some of the ELF stuff. Stores had very little left.

As for the lack of posts, I think it has more to do with the lack of decent clearance than anything else. I have looked at other sites and even FB groups (hate them) and seen little all year. Very hit or miss since Target implemented Just In Time for their inventory. They also do a lousy job of keeping stuff in stock in some areas. Can't seem to get it right.

• Like 1

My sister was there at 8:00 today. The overnight sign changer guy told her and another lady that it was 90% but the computer was having trouble changing over so just tell them when you check out. I think the other lady told some other people because another lady came back after going through the checkout and said they wouldn't change it. We were like, oh no. We were pretty much done at that point so we decided to go tackle the checkout. I told my sister they better give it to us at 90% since John H., the clerk, told us. So we went right up to the CSM and told him we better have the manager come up. They gave it to us at 90% with no problem. :) :) So tomorrow it must be going 90%.

Went in late Monday morning and it was still 70%! Boy did we get some good deals from that guys mistake!

Do you think toys will go this Thursday or next Thursday?

I doubt this Thurs, and I wonder about next Thurs as it is a bit early this year given how the calendar falls.

There is a lack of posts and hope it picks up so we can gauge what others are seeing regarding the big Toy markdown.

Targets just-in-time inventory has really changed the game over the years.

Edited by Kepy

Actually some toys went to 70% off today. The Our Generation Christmas dolls in the green or red dresses (with extra outfit and book) went down to $10.48! Also some of the Fairy stuff went 70% along with some Bratz and one style Monster High doll. Some more things went from 30%-50%. I just wanted those dolls so I'm happy. The big 11 pack of Disney princess dolls remains at $49.98. THere was a train table that was 70% off too. Not much I want at all this year. 

Actually some toys went to 70% off today. The Our Generation Christmas dolls in the green or red dresses (with extra outfit and book) went down to $10.48! Also some of the Fairy stuff went 70% along with some Bratz and one style Monster High doll. Some more things went from 30%-50%. I just wanted those dolls so I'm happy. The big 11 pack of Disney princess dolls remains at $49.98. THere was a train table that was 70% off too. Not much I want at all this year.

Do you happen to the the dcpi so I could try to find the dolls locally? Thanks!

In two stores it was not the event it used to ne. they were marking things down in the morning but the aisles were not set as they had been in years past.

Sent from my SM-G925P using GottaDeal mobile app

I know! I went back later in the day after they marked down toys again on Thursday and hardly anything was gone from when I was there at opening. It used to be so much fun!

From my experience Legos never go 70 and they don't stick around for long. If you see them at 30 you should grab them. 50 you definitely grab them!

Sent from my SM-G925P using GottaDeal mobile app

I was watching the Lego's for a friend. They have a ton of the Marvel ones at 30%. She said go ahead and get it now so I did. They might go 50% because they really have a lot. You are right that they usually don't go 70%. :( They did in the good old days though! I remember getting Lego trains for 75% off. And Lego castles for 75% off too. I still have a boxed train set in the basement from a long time ago.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...