Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2016

txsupermom

Christmas clearance still holding at 30/50 in North DFW.  On a side note, Walmart moved to 75% off Christmas clearance today and that was on EVERYTHING!  Picked up candy, cereal, tins of nuts, ziplock bags, glade plug ins, paper plates and some decorative items too.  Bad day at Target, but stellar day at Walmart.

Inventory checker still showing 50/30 on Christmas clearance here today.  Crappy weather so I'm not going to go out and check but the inventory checker has always been right on prices for me.  What an odd year for clearance.  Wonder if it will drop tomorrow.

90% at Irondequoit, NY but signage said 50%. The place was a mess and there were piles of stuff in carts. Great stuff if you have the time to dig, A lady was finding bath sets but I didn't bother.  Some items are only at 70% that traditionally go to 90% like the lip smackers but the EOS balls are 90% off. Food/ candy is 70%

I found 90 off at the store I went to.  Signs still said 70/50.  Food items were ringing 70 off, other stuff 90.  They had adult pjs in with the clearance stuff but they weren't ringing up 90 off so I left it.  I did find a lawn moose reg 69 for 6 bucks!  Pretty excited about that.  Got bows, elf cosmetic sets, Christmas kids shirts and baby pjs, bows, tons of nutcrackers (I didn't buy any), eos were regular price here, goldfish crackers, minion chapstick, coke chapstick, 70 off perfume sets, and some other odds and ends.  Make sure to scan. 

I was bummed.  Found a ton of stuff in regular departments and it all rang up NOF.  I didn't have time to argue over pricing so left it.  Found a ton of the Christmas shaped goldfish crackers too.    Oh well, on to Toy clearance (which is limited in selection), baby,  and valentines clearance next.

I was bummed. Found a ton of stuff in regular departments and it all rang up NOF. I didn't have time to argue over pricing so left it. Found a ton of the Christmas shaped goldfish crackers too. Oh well, on to Toy clearance (which is limited in selection), baby, and valentines clearance next.

Weakest to Clarence ever. Though they were bringing out several boxes of stuff from the back today at one store

Edited by lovetoshopCA

I found some c9 sports bras at 3.88 today and managed to get some Christmas which they sold to me at 90% off at last store. Other stores wanted to give me 70 off clothes i found. I got Seinfeld and Christmas Story boxers, some juniors sweaters, 2 archer farm keurig packs, 3 archer farms ground coffee, some small cake baking trays, several gift bags, 2 cookie mixes, a handful of dog toys and 2 rawhide canes. The lady who approved it said that all should have been cleared Thursday...

Way late posting here but I stumbled upon 90% off last week in Reston VA.  They had tons of leftovers.  I scored on the following: wrapping paper, bags, tissue paper, ribbon, red stuffing oreos, white chocolate covered oreos, caramel popcorn, pajamas, lights, and last but not least, that cool teddy bear that I refused to pay $25 for.  My patience paid off when I walked out of the store with one after paying $2.50, plus 5% off for using my red card.  I should have bought more of the bears to sell later on Craigslist or Ebay.  Best score in years!

Awesome! Nothing like tracking down some item you've been chasing at 90%. Congrats

Anyone monitoring toys? any speculation as to when they go 70?

I haven't been out enough to watch the 'run-up' to getting toys organized to one aisle and ready for markdowns.

I do miss the days of over ordering that took place years ago, where the toy clearance ran 2-3 aisles deep. Good times

Good luck perusing

Wed might be 'normal' through out the rest of the year but toy clearance after xmas has trended towards thurs. But with a run up of clearance from 30 to 50.

I haven't been out much and there is so little chatter in here.

• Like 1

Toys 70% except for Legos and a few others. Got the last two sets of the 7 pack Disney princesses for $23.98; frozen bicycle sets; melissa and doug safari sorting $5.38; melissa and doug money sets $3.88; LP airport $11.98; our generation doll 7.48; rush hour games 7.48; various Barbies, etc... sorry bad typing-have broken arm.

Wed might be 'normal' through out the rest of the year but toy clearance after xmas has trended towards thurs. But with a run up of clearance from 30 to 50.
I haven't been out much and there is so little chatter in here.

thanks! i wouldn't have gone today without your post!

The Wednesday/Thursday thing has more to do with your store. The general trend in our area is Thursday. And based on looking online, they did go today. Can everyone who finds Lego clearance please post the DPCIs? I would like to see which ones were clearance as sometimes they show up without tags (returns, usually), and it is frustrating to have to scan everything. It is helpful to know which DPCIs were clearance in the first place. Most of our stores are well out of the Legos, but at least I can try stalking them if I know what to look for.

THanks!

The Wednesday/Thursday thing has more to do with your store. The general trend in our area is Thursday. And based on looking online, they did go today. Can everyone who finds Lego clearance please post the DPCIs? I would like to see which ones were clearance as sometimes they show up without tags (returns, usually), and it is frustrating to have to scan everything. It is helpful to know which DPCIs were clearance in the first place. Most of our stores are well out of the Legos, but at least I can try stalking them if I know what to look for.

THanks!

There were only three or four single sets. one was a girl one. if i go back i'll get the info.