Dillards 75% plus add 40%

gottashop

Just got back from my Dillards and all clearance was 30% off. I got two lightweat sweater/shirts for work for $4.50 each and PJ's for myself for $9.00. I got my 2 yr old son for next winter - l/s Button up Ralph Lauren plaid shirts for $6.00 and l/s collar Ralph Lauren shirts for $5.00. Got him Dillards Class Club brand cable-knit sweaters for $3.00 each!

I love clearance sales!!!

• 2 weeks later...
YMMV Went to Dillard's today in Cincinnati and they had 50% of the already reduced clearance. This was in the boy's sections. Got l/s Ecko shirts for 3.50, And 1 l/s shirts for 3.94, OTB jeans for 7.49, Ecko jeans for 11.25, Nautica l/s shirts for 2.94, also funny saying shirts for 1.62. Bought 12 shirts and 1 pair of jeans for 46.11.

Can anyone tell me if Dillard's mens dress shirts consistantly run small? My dh wears 2X (or XXL) in dress shirts everywhere else, but the ones i found for him on clearance at Dillard's (Claibourne, Mondo) were all too small in the shoulders and sleeves. And they don't come in 3X. :(

Can anyone tell me if Dillard's mens dress shirts consistantly run small? My dh wears 2X (or XXL) in dress shirts everywhere else, but the ones i found for him on clearance at Dillard's (Claibourne, Mondo) were all too small in the shoulders and sleeves. And they don't come in 3X. :(

I think this is mostly the case because they usually carry the larger sizes in the Big & Tall dept. That is usually where I shop for my DH, they are nice clothes and usually great prices when they are marked down.:groovin: