Show (or tell) us what you got...

speeddiva

I had a great Christmas.

Hubby got me a few shirts, a cast iron pot, a few dishes, a new water bottle, the complete Partridge family series on DVD, the fur comforter I've been wanting for years and Adele tickets! The kids got me games & books. I also got a few gift cards.

Edited by speeddiva
  • Like 1

I got a nice haul, since its mostly sports related I'm going to talk about it on my blog later, but I'll mention it here since.  I got a Triple H action figure, some football cards, autographed baseball card of George Brett, and an autographed book written by wrestler Booker T.  I still have a couple more Christmas gatherings so I will likely get a couple more things too.  As a bonus I used my best buy gift card to buy two more seasons of Burn Notice, so now I just need the first and last season to complete the set (well, and the Sam Axe movie if I'm being a completest).

• Like 2

I got a lot of work out clothes and running accessories. I also got a new keurig for work, perfumes, body washes, coach sunglasses, gift cards, and a lot of Harry Potter gear so I am a very happy lady! Kids and family got everything they wanted too. It was a wonderful Christmas. Most importantly I got to spend another holiday season making memories with my family and that is the best thing of all. 

• Like 1

I was very surprised, I got an Autocross Package where I get to drive a Ferrari F430, I get to do this with my best friend and my brother in law. I also got a new jacket and a football jersey. Was a most excellent day. Best part was seeing the looks on my daughters face as she opened her gifts and then when she was tricked into stumbling across her last gift which was also her biggest hearing the squealing of joy coming from her made the day perfect.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was very surprised, I got an Autocross Package where I get to drive a Ferrari F430, I get to do this with my best friend and my brother in law. I also got a new jacket and a football jersey. Was a most excellent day. Best part was seeing the looks on my daughters face as she opened her gifts and then when she was tricked into stumbling across her last gift which was also her biggest hearing the squealing of joy coming from her made the day perfect.

Unless youre already intimately familiar with the track, I highly suggest buying the track insurance.  Just sayin'  :)

BTW, my Black Friday Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350 (R7500) is still running strong amost 2 months in.  Not a single reboot required and speeds/range are much improved.  Thanks again for the suggestion.

Unless youre already intimately familiar with the track, I highly suggest buying the track insurance.  Just sayin'  :)

BTW, my Black Friday Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350 (R7500) is still running strong amost 2 months in.  Not a single reboot required and speeds/range are much improved.  Thanks again for the suggestion.

Ya I planned on it lol, paying for a $275k supercar isn't in my budget.

No problem. I'm glad it's working out for you. I was skeptical at first since I was never a big fan of Netgear but everything I read and had been told said they have improved a lot so I figured worst case I send it back for a refund and find something else. I have to this day been VERY pleased and am now a convert.