90% off Valentines today at Target

Stowasser

I got some giftbags too, they were nice, I thought great birthday giftbags-they were girly but not too Valentiney. I didn't make it to the 75% but I wanted the really soft pink or purple blankets, I wanted to use one on my daughters chair as a cover, thought it would be cool. I will have to keep scouting to see if another type of one shows up.....

I got (2) really cute pink fringed pillows for $1.99/each for my daughter's bedroom (overheard one of the associates say "Dang, those were mine. I guess I should have gone ahead and checked them out" Since they were on the shelf, you snooze, you lose)

Mini garden flag for $0.69 (these were still in their normal place in housewares with no clearance flag)

(2) large gift bags for $0.39/each

I got Winnie The Pooh tins with candy for 39 cents, wrapping paper rolls for 39 cents, and my best find was a red ottoman with storage room inside. The regular price was $59.99, and when I scanned it the price was $5.99. I ran it to the register. I had my eye on it since it was new, but never expected to get it for 90 percent off. I went home happy.