How well did you do on Cyber Monday?

Jen08

I know this topic isn't about Black Friday, but Cyber Monday has become pretty popular and I just wanted to see what all everyone got.  I was able to snag a few deals.  Targets website was pretty busy b/c I had to "wait in line" for the item I wanted and even when I was trying to get on their website, I had to wait around until it finally let me in.  Once I got my item in my cart, I was able to pay for it pretty quickly.  Here's the few deals I got though:

Target

Magic Kit $8.63 after 30% toy discount and the addl 15%disc.  Free shipping

Cabelas

Turkey Call $29.99.  Free shipping

Kate Spade

2016 Agenda $21.99 after 30% discount. Free Shipping

Dicks Sporting Goods

Air Soft Gun 29.99.  Free Shipping

I've always been a "shop in the store" type of person but between the deals I scored last Wednesday and Thursday and then yesterday, I'm starting to really consider buying a lot of my stuff online next year on BF.  I love going to the stores but I've gotten a little spoiled this year with finding a lot of my stuff online and being able to actually get it. LOL!

The only money I spent on Cyber Monday was with a few vaping retailers. Saved a bunch with one of my regular vendors who had a 40% off site-wide sale. Another I got $71 off the regular price of an item. I found nothing of interest at regular retailers.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Spent less than $15 on Cyber Monday at Target only.

Got 2 humorous holiday flasks (for white elephant gifts), both for store pickup. One has been picked up and the other one was canceled but I had already ordered a 3rd to pickup at a different Target and finally (this morning) got the pickup email.

One toy for the toy drive here at work.

All items were under $5 dollars with the discount and my Redcard discount.

Can't complain and I've made 2 orders today with the 25% off beauty code. There's also a SHINE code you can use online and my Redcard discount again so I stocked up on some makeup, lip balm, body wash, Burt's Bees shampoo, and cotton balls.

Edited by HanShotFirst

I can't say I bought all this on Cyber Monday, but throughout the weekend I did buy a ton of music on the Microsoft Store site.  In total I think I got around 25 albums or so.

I spent a whopping $2.50 total for all of them. They had a ton of 10 cent albums, and I picked up some I've wanted, and some just took a shot on. I had a $25 gift card I won a few months ago about to expire so I figured I'd get some of them.  I still have enough to buy one or two more 10 dollar albums, but I tend to be a bit more pickier on those selections.

I also plan on placing an order on Amazon today though I put it all in my cart yesterday.  Thanks to Coke points, I got another $10 gift card to Amazon, so I'm up to $50 on there now. I'm still deciding on a couple items or else I'd already have placed the order.

Best Buy - Chromebook

Gymboree - clothes

I couldn't get my order to go through at Target, but no biggie there.

I didn't buy much this year - even with BF and CM combined!  I didn't need/want anything, didn't really see anything in the ads I found enticing, but I was able to get everything on my son's list and then some. 

I ordered a few items from my favorite college football's team store operated by Fanatics. Two personalized t shirts and two little girls cheerleader outfits. They only had a 15% off coupon, but it was good on the personalized items. Their main site had a 30% off coupon, but it wasn't good on personalized. Thankfully the cheerleader outfits were on clearance! They're Nike and the 2T was $16.99 before coupon. Orig $39.00. The 4 was $18.99 before coupon. Orig $41.00

On cyber monday i bought a couple digital cds for 2.99 one that came out in November and another that came out a few months earlier and a physical cd for 3.00. I also bought a family force 5 tee and I bought a 64gb micro sd card from Amazon. 

Family Force 5 rocks!

• Like 1