Ebay Deals

Dylansmommy

I have never actually bought anything from ebay. I always figured there were extra fees to buy things and always seem to see resale things from individuals; not retailers.

Maybe I just need to investigate a bit further...

you should check out ebay they have really great deals ive bought so much stuff from ebay throughout the years.

That's one thing you have to watch, is the name brand things like North Face and Uggs and such. They are the biggest black market knockoffs there is on ebay. Ebay has a whole section on there on how to determine ifyou have a real dealer or a pirated seller. When I was looking for a north face 2 years ago i couldn't believe some of the good deals and called north face.. They told me they are pirated in mass quantities over seas and then sold on ebay by powersellers. Its hard to determine whats real and what isn't. There is a section on there to help you look at he tags and such. That's why I stuck with sunnysports for that. The brand name things are hard to buy on ebay unless you don't care if its real or not. 

I've been buying and selling on eBay for over 15 years now. It's not any different from buying from a store online for the first time. You can tell a reputable seller by their feedback and payment methods accepted. Be wary if they don't accept PayPal. eBay and PayPal do protect you. If you do end up with something that is pirated, turn a dispute in. eBay does not put up with that. They will shut the seller down, and PayPal will reclaim your money.

I have never actually bought anything from ebay. I always figured there were extra fees to buy things and always seem to see resale things from individuals; not retailers.

Maybe I just need to investigate a bit further...

You should take a look at eBay. There are several stores that put sale stuff on there themselves. Bestbuy, Target, and Vera Bradley to name a few. I bought my mom and mother in law both Vera purses and wallets for Mother's Day for the price of what I would have paid for just 1 purse and got them directly from Vera Bradley. Edited by Kim3498