Paging any Mod.

2chia

I tried both on Chrome and IE and is not working for me still.

when I click the button " LINK " following show up

Link Type: Link to Anchor in the text , URL , or Email ( three choice). * What is link to Anchor  ? *

Http://    ( ok this part I understand )

Email

Now it depend on which one of the three from above you select it would change below

If you select , Link to Anchor in the text,  it would ask . By Anchor Name, By Element ID

If your select URL then it would only ask you to put the http: ( If I put it in the website address) , the OK button is not allowing me to click

If you select Link type by Email . Then you would need by Email address, Message Subject and Message Body

What is going on ? When did this got so complicated ? I am not tech savvy but what is Anchor ?!!

Thank you . I haven't posted a lot because it this has becoming a major pain for me.

Edited by 2chia

Nothing has changed with this in years, so I don't know where the problem is for you.

When you click the link button, you should just be able to type in the address. You don't need to mess with that drop-down menu. Type www.whatever.com and hit OK. The OK button works for me and it's obviously working for others as people are posting links all over the forum.

if you are just posting a link you can also just paste the URL in your post and it'll automatically link it when you post.

Your using the wrong item that url is for posting a link

If you are trying to post an image the you want to use the item that looks like a picture or you can use image tags

Just type out [ img] paste in your image url and then type [/ img ] remove the spaces and your image will show in you post

Your using the wrong item that url is for posting a link

If you are trying to post an image the you want to use the item that looks like a picture or you can use image tags

Just type out [ img] paste in your image url and then type [/ img ] remove the spaces and your image will show in you post

Yeah if you're trying to post a pic follow these instructions. Your initial post said link or pic so I assumed you were having problems with both.

Thank you but it seen that both my IE and the Chrome have issue to copy and paste the link directly from another website . I didn't realize that there is another way to post the image. The only brower that works as simple as before is my Fire Fox browser. Too weird.

Thank you. I swear as I get older , I am becoming less tech savvy.