Scouting!

PCguy07

Just wen't down today and spoke with the Kohl's manager.  She told me last year at 4pm (Thats when the workers arrive) at least 100 people were in line.  Although, she believes the big line has alot to do with Target being so close and opening a little earlier.  She told me a couple of people already scouted and asked her questions.  Glad I spoke to her directly because one of the clerks and a supervisor told me the wrong spot to start the lineup.  When they close tonight, they will be setting up signs and cones indicating where to lineup (Thank goodness because there are two entrances).  They were starting to stock the isles with the small BF items.  Now I know where everything is.  She also confirmed they will hand out tickets for big items "Guaranteeing" you receive the item.  You present the ticket to the clerk at checkout and then a "runner" will bring it to the front!  No need to run, you are able to continue shopping and when you check out, its yours!

Just wen't down today and spoke with the Kohl's manager. She told me last year at 4pm (Thats when the workers arrive) at least 100 people were in line. Although, she believes the big line has alot to do with Target being so close and opening a little earlier. She told me a couple of people already scouted and asked her questions. Glad I spoke to her directly because one of the clerks and a supervisor told me the wrong spot to start the lineup. When they close tonight, they will be setting up signs and cones indicating where to lineup (Thank goodness because there are two entrances). They were starting to stock the isles with the small BF items. Now I know where everything is. She also confirmed they will hand out tickets for big items "Guaranteeing" you receive the item. You present the ticket to the clerk at checkout and then a "runner" will bring it to the front! No need to run, you are able to continue shopping and when you check out, its yours!

There you go. Good work!

• Like 1

I went to my store tonight as well, I told them I spoke with corporate and they said they didn't get an email. Dang it anyways!!!! So tickets for the movies and tvs at mine only! They might be able to work with me tomorrow, I'm crossing my fingers!!! Good job pcguy07!!!! Have fun tomorrow everyone!!!!

Woohoo, Kohls added the PS4 sale online!  It is the bundle at $349, but with extra controller and the charging station I really wanted.  No waiting in line for 6 hours just for 2 movie passes!  Now I can have Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving. lol.  So happy I got my Kohls Cash!

Woohoo, Kohls added the PS4 sale online! It is the bundle at $349, but with extra controller and the charging station I really wanted. No waiting in line for 6 hours just for 2 movie passes! Now I can have Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving. lol. So happy I got my Kohls Cash!

Won't let me add to cart. Says unavailable but still has the add to cart button. And just noticed the Uncharted collection is a digital download not a physical disc. Not happy about that. I moved and don't have any broadband options here.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Won't let me add to cart. Says unavailable but still has the add to cart button. And just noticed the Uncharted collection is a digital download not a physical disc. Not happy about that. I moved and don't have any broadband options here.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

all games everyone included with the systems are a digital download