Amazon.com Movies & TV Deals Calendar

Brad

Yeah, it's not like it used to be.  But still matched many of the popular selections from the ads.  It's just like anything else with other retailers..... "WM is selling the Beats Studio for $169???  Pssshh, I can get them at BB for $159".  That doesn't make WM bad; just the way it is.  Each retailer will have some things that are better than others.  We've just come to expect so much of Amazon.

Yeah, it's not like it used to be. But still matched many of the popular selections from the ads. It's just like anything else with other retailers..... "WM is selling the Beats Studio for $169??? Pssshh, I can get them at BB for $159". That doesn't make WM bad; just the way it is. Each retailer will have some things that are better than others. We've just come to expect so much of Amazon.

Lol speaking of that Walmart has matched the price for them

I've been an Amazon shopper for years now and do the movie and other lightning deals for as long as I can remember. I was even part of the $100 Xbox issues a few years back and I have never seen a deal go as quick as Inside Out! Wow, wait list full in under 1 second. So who actually got it out there???

I opted to get it at Best Buy and not try for Amazon lightning deal because of that!

I did just nab Aladdin so I think that's it for my list.

I got mine last night (well, this morning) at Best Buy, as well.  Already shipped.