The weather going to be?

Kash

I had to start this thread because for the first time in a long time Michigan isn't going to be freezing and blizzards on Thanksgiving and BF!! We are going to be Upper 40's lower 50's where I live.  I'm so excited I get to wear my new GottaDeal BF shirt I won....thanks Brad. (a little big, but will work great on top of my sweatshirt)

• Like 1

We're supposed to have thunderstorms Thursday. Then a 2nd storm is supposed to come through Friday with possible freezing rain or sleet.  The ground is still warm, so they don't expect any major traffic problems due to it (We Okies don't know how to drive in snow & ice), but it could make for some miserable shopping weather.   But, hey, it could be worse!  We stood outside Toys R Us in the sleet for a couple hours one year.

• Like 1

tomorrow is suppose to be a high of 68 and then Friday a high of 70.  I can honestly say I don't remember it ever being that warm on BF here.  I'm usually either freezing or close to it.  LOL! I've already picked out my black Friday outfit.  Ive gone for cute in the past, but this year its all about comfort, tennis shoes, black leggings  and a long (covering my butt!) long sleeve shirt.  It almost looks like a work out outfit, but considering all the walking around I'll be doing, I'll basically be getting in my work out for the day anyway.

• Like 1