$149 Toshiba 49" TV

ShawtyBlackATL

So, I've noticed it now says "Only At Best Buy" compared to "In Stores Only" which i though it said when the ad was leaked. I did BB years ago and said never again! People with tents and the amount of people they tag along takes all the vouchers. Doors open at 5PM so vouchers will be passed at 3PM according to the ad. If I'm lucky enough to get a voucher at 3PM, can I leave and head to Walmart and come back to buy my tv?

You can leave once you get the voucher BUT be warned that even with the voucher if you arent there when the doors open, ticketed items still tend to disappear if just sitting around. It has happened to several people lined up behind me that leave and came back later with their tickets. It has never happened to me because I use my tickets right away. But yes they do allow you to come back during a certain amount of time to claim the ticketed items.

And the ad probably says something to the effect of "Up to 2 hours before", which means they may not actually hand out the tickets until 30 minutes before opening.  At that point, you might as well just stay anyway; it'd be harder for you to leave, go anywhere meaningful, and get back in 90 minutes.