Advice for waiting in line at Kohls

dgiesb21

I am trying kohls for the first time this year, I will line up about noon for the Xbox one. I'm pretty sure we will be first. I went into the store today and they said they only do tickets for tvs????? Really??? So my question is this: if we are waiting outside for 5 plus hours, freezing our butts off, and they just open the doors and let everyone in, what's my chances of getting it?

Seriously is not fair, think I may call corporate tomorrow to see what they can do.

This topic has been asked and answered many times over. See the multiple threads in the Black Friday - Kohls discussions and contribute there.

Alrighty then! Thanks for the help!

I know what thread your talking about as I posted on it as well. However it doesn't answer this question. My store does not do tickets, so I don't want to wait five hours to have people from the back get what I should have gotten.

Edited by dgiesb21

My Kohls is usually fairly good about letting people through the door in an orderly fashion. They only have one entrance open and they let people through one at a time. If you're there early enough, the manager will know who you are. If you're that worried, you should take a visit to your store and find out what their policy is. I've never gone after a huge door buster, but I have been second in line at Kohl's and I don't remember any line cutters or anything getting in our way.
  • Like 1

Knowing where it is, and getting there 4 hours ahead of time should be all you need.  There won't be people behind you that can get there any faster than you can; and you should be within the first 10 in line (many others probably for the TVs.....or the throws and cookie sheets).

• Like 1

Perhaps you could speak to the store manager about the location of the Xbox? That would at least help you to get to where you need to first.

I went to my kohls store today, they said they only do tv tickets and the rest is whoever gets it first. Kinda sucks for the ones waiting!

You can go the Wednesday night and scope out the store and ask where the Xbox will be.  Also, when in line, ask the employees as you enter the store.  Kohls is really good about crowd control when I have been to several different ones and never had any issues with line jumpers or pushing for that matter.  Good luck

I called corporate today and they said they are issuing tickets for tvs, Xbox ones, PlayStation 4 and the movie tickets. I'll cross my fingers!!!

I hope this is a company wide thing and not just something that some stores do. Guess I will find out Thursday.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

I hope this is a company wide thing and not just something that some stores do. Guess I will find out Thursday.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

I asked corporate to clarify, and they said that an email has been sent out to every store, stating what items they need to give tickets on. Hopefully this is the case with mine and everyone's!!!!
  • Like 1