The Big Black Friday Mystery Box $24.99 (86% off) Shipped @ Gearxs.com

magickallight

Just released! Gearxs.com has their famous
The Big Black Friday Mystery Box
$24.99
Free Shipping!

$179.99 | 86% OFF
FREE Shipping

http://www.gearxs.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/548x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/b/l/blackfriday-mysetryboxes-main.png

http://g-public.s3.amazonaws.com/11092015143911.jpg

What's in your box?  It's a mystery!
The GearXS Holiday Mystery Boxes have arrived!
This weeks theme: BLACK FRIDAY!  Choose from 3 Mystery Boxes - each, each jam-packed with popular items; all hand-picked to provide you an incredible value and some surprise items that you will absolutely love.
Each MEGA Mystery Box comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.  Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back --- no questions asked.
Only available from November 23th through November 30th.
Order your Mystery Box today!
Limited Time Offer.

Your Mystery Box May Include:

• Apple/Mac items

• Roundtrip airfare on American Airlines

• Sony PSVita

• XBOX One Console

• Speaker sets and iPod docking stations

• Bedding, kitchen and other items for home

• Tablets

• Digital cameras and frames

• Logitech speakers and related equipment

• Beats by Dre Headphones

• 42" HD TV's

Plus So Much More!!! It is our guarantee that you will like the items contained in your Mystery Box. Don't like your box? Return it and we will refund 100% of the purchase price, guaranteed!
Sit back and relax, we are not going to send you any customer returns, used or defective products. All items are new and come with our standard 30-day warranty, so there is nothing to worry about.
So what are you waiting for? Get your's today!
10% of our net proceeds of this mystery box will be donated to St. Judes Childrens Hospital, Thank you for your support!

LINK

I got the first week's box for $25, I was happy with it. I don't remember exact brands off hand but it contained:

Cup holder charging station

Canvas under the bed storage box

Scarf

Oil of olay regenerist cream

4 pack Great Value AA batteries

2016 planner

16GB USB 2.0 thumb drive

3 pack Christmas socks

Toothbrush

Some more items that I can't recall right now, for $25 I was happy with what I got.

It is getting ridiculous.  My box still shows packaging.  I contacted them this morning inquiring as to when it would be shipped and he said it would ship 24-48 hours after the mystery box sale ended on the 27th.  I told him I ordered the pre-black friday mystery box on the 16th, not the black friday box from a couple of days ago. Asked him to confirm that it would be shipped today, and he ended the chat without telling me anything.  I will not order from them ever again.  

my order was placed when this was posted sale was supposed to end today according to the banner. My order still says processing. If this is how they are always going to be I am doubting I will order this again.

I am still waiting to see whats in the box before I make judgement but this is horrible to wait so long

• Like 1

Box STILL in packaging, so I sent another email this morning inquiring about when it would be shipping, as now it has been 4 days past the last day of the sale, way past the 24-48 hours he said it would ship. I got an email back telling me how to check the status of my order and nothing else.  I will NEVER buy anything from them again and will make sure everyone knows.  Good luck to everyone else who takes a chance on this.  

Got mine today. 3 pairs of socks, a selfie stick, cheap camera stand, travel grooming kit, 8aa batteries, gloves, hat, book light, robo splitter, usb smart hub, screen protector for iphone. Would not have gotten any of it on my own but it is not a total bust. I can use some of it as stocking stuffers.

Got mine today. 3 pairs of socks, a selfie stick, cheap camera stand, travel grooming kit, 8aa batteries, gloves, hat, book light, robo splitter, usb smart hub, screen protector for iphone. Would not have gotten any of it on my own but it is not a total bust. I can use some of it as stocking stuffers.

Same exact items in mine also, I will keep some things and like you said others will be stocking stuffers