Question about early bird doorbusters

Monstermile

Never been to Kohl's on BF though I am a regular Kohl's shopper. I was wondering if the early bird doorbusters are available online. Or is it just a select few. Also if in line does Kohl;s hand out tickets for the doorbusters??? I'm gong after the Samsung soundbar and PS4. If I can grab them online it would make life much easier.

I don't know about tickets in store because I've never been to Kohl's on BF either. However, I can tell you that I bought a lot of stuff from them online last year.  I can't remember wanting anything in their ad that wasn't available online.

I don't know about tickets in store because I've never been to Kohl's on BF either. However, I can tell you that I bought a lot of stuff from them online last year.  I can't remember wanting anything in their ad that wasn't available online.

Was anything you bought online in the past listed as an early bird doorbuster??? ost stores have those few items that are available in-store only. My luck will be the two things I want will fall into that.

Was anything you bought online in the past listed as an early bird doorbuster??? ost stores have those few items that are available in-store only. My luck will be the two things I want will fall into that.

There's MANY early bird doorbusters in the ad; and most of those will be online. Yes.  Unfortunately, I do think the PS4 will be in the list of not online....but tough to tell;  Just be ready on Sunday night.  You'll know by Monday morning if you'll need to be lining up at Kohls on Thursday.

Never been to Kohl's on BF though I am a regular Kohl's shopper. I was wondering if the early bird doorbusters are available online. Or is it just a select few. Also if in line does Kohl;s hand out tickets for the doorbusters??? I'm gong after the Samsung soundbar and PS4. If I can grab them online it would make life much easier.

Sorry.  I just got a chance to look back through the ad (for the 4th time now) in greater detail (it's almost go time) and reading through it was noticing about the doorbusters that would be in store vs. online and it's actually spelled out pretty well...

I think all the front page, and everything gold/black 'Early Bird Doorbuster' Box except Pages 2 & 3 will be In Store Only;  Looks like pages 2 & 3 will be online, as well.  Note: You'll see it only says that on Pg 3, but think about how the newspaper ad will open and Pg 3 will be on the right, Pg 2 on the left, but you'll be seeing both at the same time and the black/gold dividing line will match up perfectly.