Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

They were definitely switched for a good 20-25 minutes. That would suck if they cancelled all your orders that you were able to place.

Sorry to those who got the email now that it's too late :P I hesitated sending it out because I knew there was a good chance the prices wouldn't stick.

• Like 1

For those that got cancellations how did you pay? Mine is my Walmart credit card still in processing

Debit Card, but there is hope for you guys, it is possible I messed up putting in my CVV code which caused the cancellation, a hold was never placed on my debit for the amount of the purchase.

I just got off the phone with Walmart customer service and they're explanation was basically customers shouldn't have bought anything until 12:01 PST because that's the time the sales started, so don't blame Walmart, blame the people who shopped early! 

Alright then, shame, shame, my fellow GD shoppers!! 

• Like 1

I just got off the phone with Walmart customer service and they're explanation was basically customers shouldn't have bought anything until 12:01 PST because that's the time the sales started, so don't blame Walmart, blame the people who shopped early! 

You all are terrible, horrible people.

• Like 3

So I wanted to order the trampoline online so I wouldn't have to take up so much space in the car tomorrow. When I look it up, it says "this item is not in stock online". You think it's just to early, or it's an in store deal only?

Shame on all of you for trying to buy things! You're all horrible!

:sidesplit

• Like 2