Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I was wondering about the special buy items also?  It doesn't say in store only so I was wondering if the $125 tv on the front page will be offered online?  Also, I have never shopped Walmart BF online so does everything go live at the same time or is it like Best Buy where it takes forever for all the prices to roll over to the sale prices?

I was wondering about the special buy items also?  It doesn't say in store only so I was wondering if the $125 tv on the front page will be offered online?  Also, I have never shopped Walmart BF online so does everything go live at the same time or is it like Best Buy where it takes forever for all the prices to roll over to the sale prices?

I am after this as well, consider they currently sell it online it should be on sale online.

yes Walmart does the same thing as Best Buy

• Like 1

what about the cellphones? my daughter is wanting the samsung grand prime, and I was really hoping to not have to go out tomorrow since everything else I am looking for is online.

i would think since the phones require activation via scheduled appointment that they would be in store only deals