Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

online dealing with customer service right now they shorted me a kohls cash. Now they are telling me you cant earn two kohls cash ummmm no i know thats bull hockey. hes letting me cancel and reorder  with one more additional item I think that will fix it. Kohls customer service is getting so bad

Edited by Tigger97498

online dealing with customer service right now they shorted me a kohls cash. Now they are telling me you cant earn two kohls cash ummmm no i know thats bull hockey. hes letting me cancel and reorder  with one more additional item I think that will fix it. Kohls customer service is getting so bad

Uhhhh, I earned 4 for $60....  definitely allowed to get more than 1; it's before tax, though.  just check the $XX.XX to your next reward.  Make sure it's closer to $50 than $0 :)

Just placed 2 orders, woop woop 20% still worked (VPSAVE)

1. My Kohls card ($598.01, saved "$1557.66"), will get $165 in Kohls cash

2. My other cc ($105.47, saved "$268.06"), will get $30 (additional) in Kohls cash.

Hope this is worth the 3 hours of sleep I'll get now.... :)  Yep. I am sure it will be.

Now, the wait for the kohl's cash and the confirm.

oh no doubts in that i have never had kohls cash not come or a kohls order cancel randomly on black friday and i ALWAYS order online from them on black friday. then again i have had a lot of customer service issues this month so things ould have changed with them too.

Now that I'm wide awake I went and ordered 10 bath towels that are the $4.99 well rated ones and paid $3.36 a piece! And one hand towel so the total was over $50

And I did my two separately so no kohls cash for me but I was so afraid the $10 off would stop working so I did the first one quick lol. I always forget to use the kohls cash anyways

Saved $250 got to use the 20% earned $30 in Kohls cash and only spent 110.91. Best part? all but $35.91 of it went on gift cards i had from birthday and etc. Oh an I got to use a kohls cash I already had lol. Might as well stay up for the next round of todays deals at the amazon black friday sale now since im up.

Edited by Tigger97498