Target Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I was supposed to get sleep tonight to gear up for tomorrow night!!! ....I don't think there's anything on my list in this sale, but I don't want to miss out on something in case it is.

I'm in the same boat lol zombie mode for a couple of days

I might head to the store tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. the buy one get one free pizza start to lol

Edited by angelic680

im not too worried about it, since im trying to prepare for tomorrow night, figure stay up for this tonight sleep til around 7am, im going to go into the store when they open at 8am and see if I missed anything that i saw online maybe the store will have something different for video games.

take a big nap around 3-4pm and sleep till around 9-10pm and then pull the all nighter online shopping then I will head up to wait at Target take a blanket & pillow with me and fall asleep lol luckily my local store is only a few blocks from me.

Do you know if halo 5 or fallout4 are part of the sale?

I don't really see too much I need to get this year..... what are you going for?

for this one i just want to see what video games they will offer, but I will go in the store in the morning and check there

Just got the Beats priced matched at Bestbuy because I had some MBB certs. I thought these went not going to be available since it was a first page item. So glad these were available early because Bestbuy said they stop price matching until after Cyber Monday after today. WIN!