Macy's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Got one Bare minerals set waiting for the pearls eye set to switch over now. So glad i was up had no idea this started tonight. For those wanting the $10 Bare minerals face set its switched over already. The super and spice Phlosophy set switched over too I didnt bite on it I have enough of their Gingerbread stuff.

Edited by Tigger97498

Got one Bare minerals set waiting for the pearls eye set to switch over now. So glad i was up had no idea this started tonight. For those wanting the $10 Bare minerals face set its switched over already. The super and spice Phlosophy set switched over too I didnt bite on it I have enough of their Gingerbread stuff.

Did it let you use a coupon code?

didnt know there were any whats the coupon? I dont even pay attention to their coupons half the time because they are never good on anything 9they have more exclusions than inclusions) plus i shop at Macy's so infrequently. Fine print doesnt list beauty as one of the depts you can use that 20% on the frontpage in.

Edited by Tigger97498

yeah not good for beauty which is all I am buying. Just read in fine print on a coupon they emailed me with my order than coupons dont apply to cosmetics. I didnt think they would. i am going to go try to get a couple hours sleep and see if the rest of my makeups switched over

Edited by Tigger97498

Crap!  I didn't know they started early.  This is the first time I've ever missed something on my list.  The Michael Kors rollerball perfume set is sold out.  I needed that for two presents.  Now it looks like I'll have to travel to another town to try to get these.  So irritating that they went early and I missed out.