Walmart V-day clearance?

ShopperMom

The Wal-Marts in East TN were disappointing. We never buy candy at full price, I wait until a clearance sale or I don't need it. However there was nothing but boxed candy at two of the local Wal-Marts and of course stuffed animals. I refuse any more stuffed animals in the house!!! Opps! I stopped at Wal-Greens for my chocolate!!!:2wiggle:

I hit one of our supercenters here in Hot springs and picked up some decoration for a wedding shower, along with a body wash set and candy dove chocolate and sweet tarts all for 50% off. Then hit the store north of town for Hersheys chocolate foiled hearts. They also had their childrens clothes clearenced. Pick up Catibug Christmas dresses for next year $3.00, Levi jeans $5.00 and Ones $1.00 pretty good I thought.

DD bday party is tmmrw so I snagged candy and some of the little party favors(heart mazes & rings filled w/ bubbles and some Disney Pencils) to add to goodie bags. DD picked up ANOTHER stuffed toy but it was her bday $ LOL Mine didnt have any of the cake/candy molds or decor stuff either :(

Mine is really cleared out today, but I found a box of queen anne chocolate cherries (the ones without the yucky white stuff) for $1, a pack of pencils (princess kind) for 50 cents, a dove chocolate rose, and a teddy bear with dove chocolates for $1. All of this was by the price scanner in housewares. I'm SHOCKED someone else didn't want all of this stuff!!!