Amazon 8-Day Black Friday Sale Starts this Friday

Brad

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=176060&p=RssLanding&cat=news&id=2113430

Amazon.com today announced holiday deals start on Friday, November 20, with new deals added as often as every five minutes for eight straight days at www.amazon.com/blackfriday. Customers will have access to 10 coveted Deals of the Day starting at midnight on Thanksgiving, and up to 10 more on Black Friday. Customers can also shop limited-time Lightning Deals on thousands of sought-after products per day throughout the eight days of deals. Plus, Prime members will get 30-minutes early access to the majority of these Lightning Deals.

I've been using the 'Watching' tab for a better part of this week and actually seems to be working well.  It keeps the ones I care about organized.  There have been times over the past year that it's come and gone and really wasn't reliable or very helpful.  Maybe this BF will be useful!  Here's hoping.  Sifting through 1000 deals every hour is a daunting task.

Where's this watch tab located? I haven't seen it. Does it remind you of upcoming deals you are interested in? I have been using my iPhone calendar for that but would love that option within amazon too.

I see it on my Amazon App on Android.  I go to 'Today's Deals' and gives me 3 Tabs across the top:    "RIGHT NOW"      "UPCOMING"      "WATCHING"

And yes, it reminds you of deals that you mark as "watch" and keeps them in a filtered list so you yourself can check on the start times (because it only reminds you when the deal starts, and as we all know some deals sell out in 15 seconds).

Where's this watch tab located? I haven't seen it. Does it remind you of upcoming deals you are interested in? I have been using my iPhone calendar for that but would love that option within amazon too.

I don't have the watch tab on my iPad either.

I see it on my Amazon App on Android. I go to 'Today's Deals' and gives me 3 Tabs across the top: "RIGHT NOW" "UPCOMING" "WATCHING"

And yes, it reminds you of deals that you mark as "watch" and keeps them in a filtered list so you yourself can check on the start times (because it only reminds you when the deal starts, and as we all know some deals sell out in 15 seconds).

Bummer it doesnt appear my fire tabs amazon app has it. It looks like my iPhone does though so that works. I may setup the calendar reminders on my phone for each deal I want too just so I'm double sure to not miss any Edited by Tigger97498
  • Like 1

If you are using an iPhone or iPad click the menu button top left (three horizontal lines). Then today's deals. Right now, upcoming and watching tabs will be at the top. You can also filter by department to find specific deals. When you click watch you can have it set to send you notifications for deals you are watching.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Edited by Monstermile