First 100 at Kohls?

dgiesb21

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this!

Kohl's Black Friday Movie Ticket Giveaway

1. OFFER DETAILS
The first 100 people at any Kohl’s store on Thursday, November 26th, 2015 will receive a Fandango Promotional card good towards 2 movie tickets ($13 per ticket, up to $26 total value; single time use) to see any movie. Fandango Promotional code must be redeemed by 3/18/16. While supplies last. Limit 1 reward per customer. Must be 13 or older to receive a Fandango Promotional code. In-store only. No purchase necessary. See associate for details. Store hours may vary by location.

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this!

Kohl's Black Friday Movie Ticket Giveaway

1. OFFER DETAILS

The first 100 people at any Kohl’s store on Thursday, November 26th, 2015 will receive a Fandango Promotional card good towards 2 movie tickets ($13 per ticket, up to $26 total value; single time use) to see any movie. Fandango Promotional code must be redeemed by 3/18/16. While supplies last. Limit 1 reward per customer. Must be 13 or older to receive a Fandango Promotional code. In-store only. No purchase necessary. See associate for details. Store hours may vary by location.

Where did you find this?

http://d3t1dw6evd1rv7.cloudfront.net/514/1a_h1500_q80.jpg

If you click on the offer you will see that what dgiesb21 posted is true.  The fine print does say ANY movie.  It is just a promotional gift card for 2 movies - they can't dictate what movie you choose.  I think they just assume they will pull more fans for free Star Wars tickets.

And I am sincerely sorry for you Stowasser - you will be missing the MOST EPIC movie ever  :lolrun:

• Like 1

http://d3t1dw6evd1rv7.cloudfront.net/514/1a_h1500_q80.jpg

If you click on the offer you will see that what dgiesb21 posted is true.  The fine print does say ANY movie.  It is just a promotional gift card for 2 movies - they can't dictate what movie you choose.  I think they just assume they will pull more fans for free Star Wars tickets.

And I am sincerely sorry for you Stowasser - you will be missing the MOST EPIC movie ever  :lolrun:

Thanks for verifying nikilugi!!!! I posted this because I didn't see it anywhere! I'm going to kohls this year for the first time and this is a bonus!

We are definitely seeing the movie, LOL, I meant won't go to Kohls on BF morning for the tickets, I just saw the banner, thought it was just for the Star Wars movie.....Was there the first time around for Star Wars so seeing now with my own kids (grown LOL), we are going to try for our Anniversary on Dec 23rd

We are definitely seeing the movie, LOL, I meant won't go to Kohls on BF morning for the tickets, I just saw the banner, thought it was just for the Star Wars movie.....Was there the first time around for Star Wars so seeing now with my own kids (grown LOL), we are going to try for our Anniversary on Dec 23rd

THANK GOODNESS!!!!  I can agree with the Kohl's craziness trying to be first in line, lol.  I have already bought our Star Wars tickets.  My son's birthday is 12/15 and 10 of us are going to the movie for his birthday on the 19th :)  Can't wait!!