Menards Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

cant believe no tv's this year thats more unusual of them not to have some sort of cheap tv. Otherwise generally decent ad nothing that I am going to dive into the chaos that is our menards store on black Friday for. Our Menards is worse than walmart on black friday I kid you not lol!!!

cant believe no tv's this year thats more unusual of them not to have some sort of cheap tv. Otherwise generally decent ad nothing that I am going to dive into the chaos that is our menards store on black Friday for. Our Menards is worse than walmart on black friday I kid you not lol!!!

I can attest to the fact that Menards can get crazier than WM. However, WM opens at 4,5,6 PM on Thursday along with BB, Target, & TRU.  Menards opens 6am Friday along with.....Staples, Joann Fabric, and maybe Petsmart.  The "crazy crowd" is split 25%-25%-25%-25% across the big boxes on Thursday, but when Friday morning comes along, it's split 95%-2%-2%-1% highly in Menards favor ;)

• Like 1

Many of the usual items that I will be picking up from here (Added 13 items; realistically going attempt to buy probably 9-10 of those).  I expect DW will have to work by 7am, so I'll need to wait until the kids wake up, get them dressed, and some breakfast for the road to catch Menards around 7am.  I'll shoot for about 80% of my wish list by that time, but the first giant wave should have moved on by then.

This is by far the worst Menards ad ever!  :gdangry3: The Claw?   :curse: Didn't they have that 6 years ago?  Did they have it hiding back is some warehouse, forgot about them and decided to bring them out?   :yuck:       

I look forward to this sale because there is at least a couple of things that make it worth going.  Not this year!    :banghead: