Dick's Sporting Goods Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Thanks, Brad!!  This one crossed my mind last night when I saw UA gear on someone's wish list for me to buy for.  Now for the reveal.....

Edit:

BAM!  Front page. Lol.  Same 25% as elsewhere, so I'll be browsing.  And potentially stackable $15 off $60 coupon (difficult to read fine print as it it, let alone each letter represented by a single pixel each ;) )

Looks like they beat a few of the low prices on some items by a few pennies; XX.98 instead of XX.99

Beats Studio (the 1-hour guarantee ones from WM look to be $20 cheaper @ $149.99)

The kayaks/boats are a pretty good deal, and even decent through the weekend with $100 off $250 or more / $150 off $400 or more.

They are going to get all of WM's gun business this year, unless WM is still hiding something... (I doubt it's the gun pages they would hide on us)

There's also a $20 off a future $100 order (when purchasing anything on BF), but again difficult to make out the fine print - I think I'm deducing that it won't start until the first week of December and be inapplicable for Cyber Monday, even.  Still might come in handy.

I think there's actually some decent deals in here if these types of items are on your shopping list.

Edited by bribri25