Costco Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Thanks!!!!

Edit: Eh, a few items to price match that of non-membership retailers; maybe a few $ savings here or there, but nothing extensive.  Might still go after 9am to get the recipe book (assuming they are still doing those?).

Edited by bribri25

Can anybody who's a Costco member tell me what the normal price is on that Nikon L840 bundle?

I'm looking at this camera seriously as an upgrade to my current one and BB has a similar bundle (smaller memory card) for $169.99 on BF. I have friends whose membership I can "mooch" on to pick it up if the price is right. lol

So I'm guessing the Xbox One and PS4 will be cheaper than the $300 that most of the other stores are selling it for, considering they are already under $350.

Short answer.... not really.

I'm not sure about the PS4, but I would guess it falls into the same boat as the Xbox One.  Xbox One 500GB Bundle is on sale pretty much everywhere for $299.99.  Many places have the Gears of War Bundle (WalMart, Target, Meijer, Best Buy), where a few have the Lego Bundle (Kohls, TRU, and of course Costco....and I think BJs, but that's irrelevant).

While these are all $299.99, some are slapping extra incentives on top:

• WalMart is giving you a $30 WalMart GiftCarc AND gives you a 1-hour Guarantee (please see the WM ad for more details if you don't know what that means)
  • Target is giving you a $60 Target GiftCard
  • BestBuy is bundling the LEGO movie bundle with a 40$ 1080p Samsung TV for an extra $199.99
  • Kohls will earn you Kohls Cash (essentially a GiftCard) and Yes2You totalling ~ $105

You would be wasting money to purchase it from any retailer other than the 4 here that are giving you extra incentives.....including Costco.

Can anybody who's a Costco member tell me what the normal price is on that Nikon L840 bundle?

I'm looking at this camera seriously as an upgrade to my current one and BB has a similar bundle (smaller memory card) for $169.99 on BF. I have friends whose membership I can "mooch" on to pick it up if the price is right. lol

I looked it up yesterday with you in mind ;)

$289.99, so  less the $130  = $159.99, if I remember correctly that's $10 less than Best Buy.  Looks like the same package with Card & Camera bag.

• Like 1

It's available on costco.com right now for $219, $70 off.  You might check and see if the $130 show up online as well.  Free shipping and might save a trip to the warehouse.

Short answer.... not really.

I'm not sure about the PS4, but I would guess it falls into the same boat as the Xbox One.  Xbox One 500GB Bundle is on sale pretty much everywhere for $299.99.  Many places have the Gears of War Bundle (WalMart, Target, Meijer, Best Buy), where a few have the Lego Bundle (Kohls, TRU, and of course Costco....and I think BJs, but that's irrelevant).

While these are all $299.99, some are slapping extra incentives on top:

• WalMart is giving you a $30 WalMart GiftCarc AND gives you a 1-hour Guarantee (please see the WM ad for more details if you don't know what that means)
  • Target is giving you a $60 Target GiftCard
  • BestBuy is bundling the LEGO movie bundle with a 40$ 1080p Samsung TV for an extra $199.99
  • Kohls will earn you Kohls Cash (essentially a GiftCard) and Yes2You totalling ~ $105

You would be wasting money to purchase it from any retailer other than the 4 here that are giving you extra incentives.....including Costco.

Costco sells the Xbox One Lego Bundle currently for $335 and while I do agree with your reasoning, I wouldn't be surprised to see it for $50 less BF.

You forgot Dell in your list.

Xbox One, Gears of War, Fallout 4 and an extra controller for $300 (this one is the most tempting to me personally).

Costco sells the Xbox One Lego Bundle currently for $335 and while I do agree with your reasoning, I wouldn't be surprised to see it for $50 less BF.

You forgot Dell in your list.

Xbox One, Gears of War, Fallout 4 and an extra controller for $300 (this one is the most tempting to me personally).

Good call.  Even at $285, though (I still think it'll be $300) at Costco, you'd be missing out on better deals.

If you're in the market for a 40" 1080p TV anyway, this comes in at almost half price - get the Xbox/TV bundle at Best Buy.

If you ever shop at Kohl's, without a doubt, get it there (essentially $105 to spend a week later)

If you'll already be at Target, get it there (best GC and can pay for the extra controller)

If you want the extra game/controller, get it ONLINE (bonus there) at Dell

Lastly, venture over to WM within the first hour of them opening and get it there - guaranteed.