Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I'm happy with this ad. The beats studio is really what I was looking for most. For the price of the iPhone 6s, I may just have to go ahead and upgrade my phone while I'm at it. Do the phones have to be activated right away? I'd like to get DS17 one for Christmas.

And both sets are in that regular price range of ~$299 on the WM site right now.

Everywhere else the wireless are regular $379. They are on sale right now on Walmart.com. I think they would have included wireless on the ad if they were in fact wireless.

Edited by Kim3498

I just searched Walmart Black Friday ad 2015 and on the Walmart website it states to watch for walmarts Black Friday ADS with an S. I am wondering if this is all. But I'm thinking it isn't. Also there isn't 3 events like in past years. I think I'm actually hoping there is more to come becomes I am not impressed at all

This year.

I will be shopping in another state while visiting family. Last year, my local WM ran out of on-hand stock TVs and shipped mine to the store before Christmas. Since I'll be shopping at an out of state store, do you think they will ship to my local store or to my home instead?

My best friend was visiting me from out of state last year and she wanted a tv. She asked if she could have one of the tickets instead of actual tv. When we got back to my house she was able to go online and fill out the info and it asked her what store she wanted to pick it up at. She was able to pick the store by her house! So, in answer to your question...last year they shipped to whatever store you wanted! Hopefully it will be the same this year (my bff spends everyurkey day week with us and we always go Black Friday shopping together! She lives in Indiana and I'm in Arizona!)

Michelle

• Like 1

Ugh... first Target, then Best Buy now Walmart... can't find ANYTHING really worth getting out for.  Only thing so far is BB's 4TB portable hard drive for $100. :no:

That's not a portable HD, it's a desktop HD.  Still external, though.  And still a good deal.  Just wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't portable.

clear versions of the scans have been uploaded. you may have to refresh to see them.

Thanks for your hard work. Can't wait for the PDF for backup purposes. Also, I doubt it would be necessary but I noticed as I'm viewing the ad through the app (as they tell you to do on their website) that you can zoom in on the pages so you can get a super clear view of the games and movies so you don't have to squint and try to guess what each title is.

I will be shopping in another state while visiting family. Last year, my local WM ran out of on-hand stock TVs and shipped mine to the store before Christmas. Since I'll be shopping at an out of state store, do you think they will ship to my local store or to my home instead?

My best friend was visiting me from out of state last year and she wanted a tv. She asked if she could have one of the tickets instead of actual tv. When we got back to my house she was able to go online and fill out the info and it asked her what store she wanted to pick it up at. She was able to pick the store by her house! So, in answer to your question...last year they shipped to whatever store you wanted! Hopefully it will be the same this year (my bff spends everyurkey day week with us and we always go Black Friday shopping together! She lives in Indiana and I'm in Arizona!)

Michelle

Yup, looks to be the same this year after looking at the details on the ad in the walmart mobile app.

Thanks for your hard work. Can't wait for the PDF for backup purposes. Also, I doubt it would be necessary but I noticed as I'm viewing the ad through the app (as they tell you to do on their website) that you can zoom in on the pages so you can get a super clear view of the games and movies so you don't have to squint and try to guess what each title is.

Or you can view the ad here: http://weeklyads.walmart.com/flyer_selector/walmartusa?action=show&locale=en-US&store_code=100&type=2

and you can click the "shop now" buttons to browse special pages that show all the games like this:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Item/6113

You can also get the PDF directly from that first link I just posted.

• Like 1

Or you can view the ad here: http://weeklyads.walmart.com/flyer_selector/walmartusa?action=show&locale=en-US&store_code=100&type=2

and you can click the "shop now" buttons to browse special pages that show all the games like this:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Item/6113

You can also get the PDF directly from that first link I just posted.

Did not know that, thanks!

Sooooo I have to say...... I have been proud to be first in line at my Walmart for over a decade now! I start planning for my next Black Friday the minute that it's over! This is the first year I may skip Black Friday, it actually pains me to say it! But this ad SUCKS HUGE!! Mostly the same as last year, but they managed to make it more expensive, what a joke!!!

That's not a portable HD, it's a desktop HD.  Still external, though.  And still a good deal.  Just wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't portable.

Ya, the external most likely has it's own power supply, not a problem here. I still have a spare usb port or two to use LOL

There are really two things I was searching for and they have it.  I've been in the market for a bicycle, so I might get it.  Luckily the Roku SE is same price in a couple other ads so with other gift cards I can get it elsewhere. That's leaves a little bit for movies, though none I really need.

I'm in the boat of "I'm satisfied with this ad".  I'm sure Walmart and many of the other stores will have BF like sales all through December anyways, so it shouldn't be a problem, I see more discounts coming.