Where do you find Angel Trees at?

AuntJamelle

My employeer (local hospital) has one although the tree is considered a safety hazard so we have to go the HR office to pick up the tags. 

Locally, I've seen them at Walmart, Kmart, Kroger.  Also, if you have a Salvation Army chapter locally check with them.  They sponsor the program here as well.  

Walgreens sent a letter to the Santa for a Senior programs and stated that this year corporate has made the decision to not allow any trees in their stores. Although it is a huge undertaking I found a store that will allow me to set a tree for my seniors  

was it the actual tree they rejected? or the "tree" for the senior's needing an angel?

Walgreens sent a letter to the Santa for a Senior programs and stated that this year corporate has made the decision to not allow any trees in their stores. Although it is a huge undertaking I found a store that will allow me to set a tree for my seniors  

My employeer has also participated in the Senior Tree program (although no actual tree allowed) and quite honestly, that's my favorite thing to do over the Angel Tree.  We lost my grandmother in July and while she was able to spend the last years of her life at home with anything and everything she needed many others aren't so if my Senior wants a simple blanket or a sweatshirt then he/she gets 3!  

Edited by HanShotFirst
  • Like 1