Shopko Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

So, I'm a bit confused that 90% of the pages say "Starts Thursday 4pm until noon Friday" and then Pg 36 & 46 have it starting 2pm on Thursday. And that's not the online sale time because it says separately that online all day Wednesday. Misprint?

Edit: To actually use the correct time that I meant to type;   "Starts Thursday 4pm..."

Edited by bribri25

I've never heard of this store but I had to chuckle at the DVD/VCR combo for $147.

It's a DVD Recorder / VCR combo. Very useful for anyone wanting/needing to convert VHS home videos to DVD. There are still people out there that would be interested in this.

Also, @bigjimslade may even be in the market for this as his betamax is now going obsolete. AND he'd get a DVD recorder with his VHS player; he'll think he's living in a futuristic sci-fi movie!!

• Like 1

So, I'm a bit confused that 90% of the pages say "Starts Thursday 2pm until noon Friday" and then Pg 36 & 46 have it starting 2pm on Thursday. And that's not the online sale time because it says separately that online all day Wednesday. Misprint?

I think I might be reading this wrong. To me, you're saying the same thing twice - the sales starts at 2:00 Thursday.

I think I might be reading this wrong. To me, you're saying the same thing twice - the sales starts at 2:00 Thursday.

Oh geez.  That's what I get for typing on my phone and my fingers working faster than my brain...

So, I'm a bit confused that 90% of the pages say "Starts Thursday 4pm until noon Friday" and then Pg 36 & 46 have it starting 2pm on Thursday. And that's not the online sale time because it says separately that online all day Wednesday. Misprint?

Oh geez.  That's what I get for typing on my phone and my fingers working faster than my brain...

I guess if I had looked at the ad, I would have known what you were trying to say.  Sorry about that.

It does look like it may have been a misprint.  The fine print says 4:00, and I don't see anything about staggering the sales.