Sears Ad...Is it me, or is it late?

KAy4990

It's out now. I was just looking through it and comparing to current pricing on their website. Some of the big ticket items (the double oven convection range I have been looking at, for example) are actually selling right now for the price listed in the BF ad. In fact, if I bought that range today with my Sears card I could get 5% off the sale price plus free delivery plus earn points to use later. I am not sure if I am impressed so far.

It's out now. I was just looking through it and comparing to current pricing on their website. Some of the big ticket items (the double oven convection range I have been looking at, for example) are actually selling right now for the price listed in the BF ad. In fact, if I bought that range today with my Sears card I could get 5% off the sale price plus free delivery plus earn points to use later. I am not sure if I am impressed so far.

Most stores that carry appliances put them on sale at the BF prices weeks beforehand, so that isn't anything new. The extra discounts though could vary now vs. BF.

Most stores that carry appliances put them on sale at the BF prices weeks beforehand, so that isn't anything new. The extra discounts though could vary now vs. BF.

Good to know. I had never been in need of an appliance around Black Friday before, so I guess I never paid much attention. :yup: