Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

YES! Finally! I know the ad is officially on their website but thanks for doing the PDF!

Everyone would be wise to view this ad on Best Buy's website where you can get the complete list of movies at each price point that will be on sale because I have found some stellar deals. For example, Band of Brothers and the Pacific for $9.99 each on Blu-ray + digital HD pack.

Edited by DaFees

The $299.99 Dell laptop is appealing to me so just may upgrade my old Dell after all. Other than that I want the $9.99 Big Bang Theory DVD set. If my current Harmony remote dies between now and BF I'll jump on that but other than that not seeing much I need/want in this one. I may not bust my budget this year at all, which is a good thing I suppose. LOL!
  • Like 1

I am speechless on the price on the fire tablet. I didnt expect anyone to go that cheap on them when they have only been out a month that is a steal. I am surprised at the lack of desktop pc deals for Best Buy. Glad I hooked my laptop up to my monitor when my pc died last week or I would be freaking out right now after seeing this ad lol!!! Great price on the LG 24" TV  I just wish it wasnt in sotre only. I am not going anywhere near a Best Buy on Black Friday. Not even I am that brave lol!!!!!

• Like 1

I like this ad a lot. Unfortunately, most of what I like both here and at target are major door busters and I'm just not going to miss thanksgiving dinner for them. I LOVE the purple and rose gold Apple Watch! The $99 acer would be great for my DD and this is the first place I've seen iPods on sale. My 8 year old needs a new iPod touch. I might try to go later at night and see what I can get.

I like this ad a lot. Unfortunately, most of what I like both here and at target are major door busters and I'm just not going to miss thanksgiving dinner for them. I LOVE the purple and rose gold Apple Watch! The $99 acer would be great for my DD and this is the first place I've seen iPods on sale. My 8 year old needs a new iPod touch. I might try to go later at night and see what I can get.

Just be careful with those iPods because those don't go on sale until the store re-opens at 8AM on Black Friday. :)

Think I will try to get one of the fire tablets online for mom for Christmas When I was telling her about mine she hinted she would like one to use in bed at night. The fire tablets shouldnt be one per customer or anything should they? It doesnt say they are. I just got a call from an aunt who knows I shop the online deals the night before Thanksgiving and asked me to pick one up for my cousin too lol. Think I am going to pick up the Orange is The New Black blu rays too for $4.99. I know I know I said no dvds this year I get sucked in every time lol!! My excuse is that Orange Is The New Black isnt on prime lol!!!

Edited by Tigger97498
  • Like 1

I want one of the Toshiba TVs for workout room but not sure I want to brave the crowds. I'll have to try a price match somewhere hopefully. I wanted to do all my shopping online this year.

You probably won't be able to price match because bestbuy Black Friday deals usually have a different model number or usp number for only their big Black Friday items. I tried that one year myself. Keep a close eye out online. You never know what they will do. Not to say it will happen this year, but I managed to score the Panasonic 50" cheap tv last year online. It was in the ad as a in store only.

• Like 1

ipod touches are on sale at both target and bb.  i am also looking for one, but must be able to pickup at store, a bday gift that won't arrive in time if i do the shipping, i'm trying to find out if i can order online and pickup in store

best buy says up to $50 off Friday only, while target just has a little "side note" on the apple page, doesn't say doorbuster or any gift card or anything

Edited by Khobbs1

OK... Actually managed to focus on my work all morning. (Impressive, with this ad calling my name rather loudly! Ha!) They have the Nikon CP L840 I've had my eye on for a while for $169.99, with a free bag and an 8GB card... I may finally pull the trigger on this one, as that's been priced at $300 for a while now and, while I've seen a few deals here and there, I either haven't had the cash or I found out about the deal too late. Will keep an eye on Amazon just in case, though.

ETA: I'll be taking a closer look at that Canon, too. Impressive zoom for only $30 more.

Edited by wittenlover

Says to shop all day long online Thanksgiving Thursday through Saturday, and with free shipping (and possible in-store pick-up) this might be the year I finally stay up 'til midnight EST and do Black Friday from home :)

I'm eyeing that Sony wi-fi Blu-ray player and the Seagate 2TB portable hard drive. Also gotta pick up a PS4 for my roommates as well as start my Blu-ray sci-fi movies collection.

Says to shop all day long online Thanksgiving Thursday through Saturday, and with free shipping (and possible in-store pick-up) this might be the year I finally stay up 'til midnight EST and do Black Friday from home :)

I'm eyeing that Sony wi-fi Blu-ray player and the Seagate 2TB portable hard drive. Also gotta pick up a PS4 for my roommates as well as start my Blu-ray sci-fi movies collection.

You're only kidding yourself if you think it'll only be midnight before the sale goes live for all your items. ;)

Best Buy has always staggered their online sale time, they will put out a few items every hour or so,

I remember one year I looked every hour it was well after 8am when the item I was looking for was finally changed to the sale price while almost everything else in the ad was changed throughout the night

so NEVER count on what you want to be ready and a specific time online with them