Microsoft live/points Question?

jakesmom

I haven't seen any great deals on the Microsoft Xbox live year membership.  Did  I miss it?

I also haven't seen any deals on the microsoft points?  usually target has something, but they've only got the 3 month membership for $15 and that's not a deal? 

I'm disappointed so far with the black friday ads this year?  hoping walmart is spectacular?  if not, I may not shop Black Friday??????

I need some xbox live cards as well.  I usually get mine at Walmart on BF.  They usually put them half off for 3 months.  If I can find one that's $35/year then I'd rather get that. If I buy one online though, I want the actual gift card.  Not a code emailed to me.  I know that's crazy, but I usually put them in stockings and don't want to put a print off of the code in the stocking.

Edited by Jen08

I need some xbox live cards as well.  I usually get mine at Walmart on BF.  They usually put them half off for 3 months.  If I can find one that's $35/year then I'd rather get that. If I buy one online though, I want the actual gift card.  Not a code emailed to me.  I know that's crazy, but I usually put them in stockings and don't want to put a print off of the code in the stocking.

I just bought one online and although I was emailed the code, I just received the card in the mail. 

Edited by Dylansmommy

My husband uses cdkeys dot com. Its like 12 for 3 months. SUPER Super cheap. It was a pain cause you have to have a code text to you but its so worth the cheap prices!! Totally not a scam, we've used them for both dh and dds xbox accts.

The membership code is texted to you??? Someone just posted in online deals today a year for $30.Thats the cheapest ive ever seen but the company makes me nervous. Never heard of them before.

Can anyone tell me if there is a time limit to redeem the code that is texted to you from CDKeys?  I would like to buy the 12 month xbox live subscription for my son for Christmas and I've seen some good deals come and go from CDKeys.  I haven't pulled the trigger because I wasn't sure it it could wait to redeem until Christmas.

Can anyone tell me if there is a time limit to redeem the code that is texted to you from CDKeys?  I would like to buy the 12 month xbox live subscription for my son for Christmas and I've seen some good deals come and go from CDKeys.  I haven't pulled the trigger because I wasn't sure it it could wait to redeem until Christmas.

I'm pretty sure you can wait, but you can't stack multiple codes, Microsoft stopped that a while ago.