Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

It is hard to say, honestly. Every store is different. Depending where you live some stores are packed to the brim with people trying to buy stuff and others are not. Most people in line would probably be after the 55" TV or something else (like game consoles or Apple products). So they might not be after that 50" TV although if the 55" TV runs (and it will) they might opt for the 50" instead. Best I could say is just take the chance, go there when you can and if they have it, great, otherwise sorry you missed out.

Thank you, that's what I'll do. I'll head up there around 9 with my fingers crossed and just see what happens. If I don't get one, then that's my fault for not putting down my turkey leg to get up there earlier!

Question for you guys: I'm having a hard time reading the fine print, are any of these deals in-store only? My mom is looking at a couple things but she wants to order online. She also will not tell me what she's looking at. She said "ask your Black Friday friends on that website." Lol

The roomba is on my list. Didn't expect to see that on sale, so that's a nice surprise. I have really gotten spoiled ordering online, but I might make a trip to spend $75 and get the 20%. That's where I do my grocery shopping, so that will be a nice discount.

Edited by bluebear

Jakesmommy, if your askin about the tvs, it doesnt say doorbuster

Thank you, but I don't think she's looking for any TV's. Who knows what she's looking at! I'm definitely out for a new tv this year, but i'll check in person and see what they have. I'm turning our "playroom" into a "family room" which means bigger tv!

Oh look, the same Nikon camera on sale again.

Every year! I actually received that camera as a gift a few years ago. Lol

My stepson broke his tablet and wants a new one.  I was looking at the two that are offered on the ad and available today.  He's not going to take real good care of it when he's with his mom so I'm happy with the prices.  Can someone tell me if one is better than the other?  The keyboard is nice but not necessary.  He keeps saying he wants one with the little green guy (I'm guessing he means android).  Thanks!

Thank you Brad.

There are some items that I want, and I'm going to order them online, because at 6:00pm I'm having the Thanksgiving dinner with the family.

Usually it goes live around 3:00am EST. Thursday.

That's what I was wondering…What time can you get the deals online.

Anyone know if you buy an item online and they offer a gift card with it- how does that work?

My stepson broke his tablet and wants a new one.  I was looking at the two that are offered on the ad and available today.  He's not going to take real good care of it when he's with his mom so I'm happy with the prices.  Can someone tell me if one is better than the other?  The keyboard is nice but not necessary.  He keeps saying he wants one with the little green guy (I'm guessing he means android).  Thanks!

Yes, Android would be the little green guy.

The RCA has a 1GB RAM compared to the 512 MB on Polaroid, but I think that's the only category it wins.

Polaroid has 1080p vs 720p.

Polaroid has Android 5.0 vs. 4.4

I'm not sure RCA is even Bluetooth enabled.

All the rest of the specs are generally the same.

Both are on sale today for the BF price; RCA still available online.

@jakesmommy403 You can buy doorbusters online unless it says in-store only.

Last year I bought the 29 inch TV for $79.00 that was one of the doorbusters.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that about the TV! Hmm...I wonder if I would have any luck ordering one online. Could be worth a shot and then if that doesn't work out I can try in-store. And if THAT doesn't work out then I suck it up and pay a little more for one.

And thank you, I'll let mom know to look through again and make sure nothing she wants says in-store only.

• Like 1

I'm looking for a good deal on a 50" TV for our family room, not another smart TV just a regular one. That $239 is a very attractive deal to me! I wonder if I would be able to get my hands on one if I didn't get up there until about 9pm. My target always seems to have stacks of TV's left even the next morning, but I don't know if I've ever seen one that large for that good of a price. Hmm...

Target always has some tv's left they are so much more organized/prepared than walmart!!!! Walmart use to do there tv's the same way but this whole stand in line w/ a wristband & don't move and maybe we'll have enough in stock so you don't have to order it online drama is a mess & exhausting...

So that is Arn Anderson? That's what I thought at first, but then thought naw couldn't be. He's made the big time in the Black Friday ad!

I was pretty sure of it then underneath it showed a 4 pack of the 4 Horsemen, that's when I assumed it was.  I'm just glad he got HIS SPOT!

• Like 1

Yes, Android would be the little green guy.

The RCA has a 1GB RAM compared to the 512 MB on Polaroid, but I think that's the only category it wins.

Polaroid has 1080p vs 720p.

Polaroid has Android 5.0 vs. 4.4

I'm not sure RCA is even Bluetooth enabled.

All the rest of the specs are generally the same.

Both are on sale today for the BF price; RCA still available online.

My dad has the RCA tablet, it does not have Bluetooth.

That's what I was wondering…What time can you get the deals online.

Anyone know if you buy an item online and they offer a gift card with it- how does that work?

We don't know exactly when deals are available online.  Just hang out here - we'll have the online Black Friday sales forum open and will post links when it does go live.

If you buy an item online with a GC, they send the GC separately.

Has anyone noticed the date on page 38? Early access on Monday Nov 9th? why would that be in their Black Friday ad? No one will get the paper ad until Thanksgiving... 

Because the ad was released on their website yesterday and yesterday they had a early access sale :) So everyone was able to know about the early sale. :)