PetSmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Wow... For a change, I won't be buying litter at PetSmart this year. Meijer actually beat them. Granted, it's a Thursday sale at Meijer, but we don't do much in the morning on Thanksgiving anyhow. Dad won't mind if I make a quick run to stock up.

The only thing I'll be going to PetSmart for this year would be to look at replacing one of my older cat trees and maybe some treats for Dad's dogs. I won't even be racing to be one of the first 100 there, since they're switching from the stocking full of goodies & coupons to an ornament and a movie rental. Kinda bummed actually.

I still have a pail of litter from last year; hadn't even made it through the 4 I bought last year.  Not sure it's worth it just to get 1-2 more. Maybe if I'm in the market for a new litter box, as well. If you can't get to $35, it's just....ehh

Man, I wish my cats used litter that lightly. I go through a pail every couple of months between what they manage to throw out of the (framed) littler boxes and what actually gets used. I'm through the 4 or 5 I buy on BF by late summer. lol And yeah, the ad is pretty "meh" for me otherwise. If I find a cat tree I like, I'll buy that and use the bonus bucks I get on it to go back and get the treats for Dad's doggers.

Man, I wish my cats used litter that lightly. I go through a pail every couple of months between what they manage to throw out of the (framed) littler boxes and what actually gets used. I'm through the 4 or 5 I buy on BF by late summer. lol And yeah, the ad is pretty "meh" for me otherwise. If I find a cat tree I like, I'll buy that and use the bonus bucks I get on it to go back and get the treats for Dad's doggers.

I go through a pail a month, but we have 4 cats and they all insist on using one box (it gets scooped 4-5 times per day).  I, too, don't like the lack of a surprise gift card/coupon, but I don't have a Meijer near me and I like to shop for little once a year!  lol

• Like 1

Our current litter box has a dome so that might help keep some of it in.  She's not aggressive with the litter and only weighs 7 lbs so she doesn't require much maintenance.  The cheap ornament doesn't make you want to rush to be first in line..... And I can only imagine all the hoops you'll have to jump through and accounts you'll have to create online just to get your free rental.

• Like 1

I go through a pail a month, but we have 4 cats and they all insist on using one box (it gets scooped 4-5 times per day).  I, too, don't like the lack of a surprise gift card/coupon, but I don't have a Meijer near me and I like to shop for little once a year!  lol

I hear you there. Yeah, with no Meijer nearby to you, that is still the best deal I've seen thus far. Keep your eyes peeled for coupons. I do enjoy not having to buy more litter till summer, at least. (Limited by space in car! Ha!) That's another thing that will help me with it being at Meijer. I can run the first round of litter home and run back to try for a second round. Might actually get enough to last the year for once!

• Like 1