Toys R Us announces 5pm Thursday opening

Brad

I don't see how you can get much earlier without being COMPLETELY criticized for intruding on dinner. The next option is to open at 6am on Thanksgiving.

did you see that JCPenney is opening at THREE???  *I* won't be there, but I'm sure others will...craziness...

Not impressed...movies still $19 when they are $6-$9 for the sale movie elsewhere!  But, with that being said there are a few things I would like to get online.  I don't have a TRU near me,....how much of the door busters go online??  Do they do free shipping??

Not impressed...movies still $19 when they are $6-$9 for the sale movie elsewhere!  But, with that being said there are a few things I would like to get online.  I don't have a TRU near me,....how much of the door busters go online??  Do they do free shipping??

They usually have free shipping on a certain amount, but most of their ad items are online. I'd say around 80-85%.

I want to say it was $25 for free shipping, but may have been $40 or $50.  Most things are online.....and the entire ad is "Doorbusters".