Staples Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Wow a couple really good deals on i3 desktop''s If I hadnt just spent the money on all the cables and external stuff to hook my laptop up to my monitor (my desktop died this week) I would get one of them. If anything happens where the laptop setup doesnt work I will totally bite.

Edited by Tigger97498

(GIZ) What about the two in one deal on the windows 8 tablet with keyboard? You can also upgrade to windows 10.

I was also underwhelmed by their ad. They were smart to open on Friday. There are a few solid deals, but Jim will probably point them out tonight.

Edited by jaymacfla

That Kaspersky for 1 penny after rebate sounds like a good deal does anyone know how good it is compared to AVG? Also does it include a pc tuneup type thing? The Fire 7 is another good deal just a hair more than it is on Amazon and it comes with the case and the sd card. I wish I had waited to get my hard drive I just bought that $39 external this week for $49.

Edited by Tigger97498

That Kaspersky for 1 penny after rebate sounds like a good deal does anyone know how good it is compared to AVG? Also does it include a pc tuneup type thing? The Fire 7 is another good deal just a hair more than it is on Amazon and it comes with the case and the sd card. I wish I had waited to get my hard drive I just bought that $39 external this week for $49.

It is a good deal.  It's a penny, right?  People use this for laundering rewards.  Usually the limit on the rebates is between three and ten.

Meh.  I am clearly not their target audience. 

Maybe not, but there are some good deals...

- $99.99 for a 24" LED is a good deal.  I will probably get one.

- $74.99 for the Fire TV is a good deal

- $99.99 for the K145 is a good deal -- that's $79.99 after gift card (use 25% off on k-cups)

- $25 Chromecasts if you buy two

- $69.99 MX922 takes cheap ink from Meritline

Maybe not, but there are some good deals...

- $99.99 for a 24" LED is a good deal.  I will probably get one.

- $74.99 for the Fire TV is a good deal

- $99.99 for the K145 is a good deal -- that's $79.99 after gift card (use 25% off on k-cups)

- $25 Chromecasts if you buy two

- $69.99 MX922 takes cheap ink from Meritline

Just remmeber on the LED it does NOT have speakers I checked because I am looking for one with them.

• 2 weeks later...