Fitbits - where can I get discounts on them on BF?

Promom

I'm confused about the bf kohl's ad.  It says offers and coupons cannot be applied, but it also has a "earn $30 kohls cash" sign beside it.  I would think that was for the tv right next to it, but it's actually closer to the fitbit charge hr. 

I was planning on getting the fitbit charge hr even though it wasn't on my list, because the $119 plus $30 kohls cash makes the price irresistible. 

I'm confused about the bf kohl's ad.  It says offers and coupons cannot be applied, but it also has a "earn $30 kohls cash" sign beside it.  I would think that was for the tv right next to it, but it's actually closer to the fitbit charge hr. 

I was planning on getting the fitbit charge hr even though it wasn't on my list, because the $119 plus $30 kohls cash makes the price irresistible. 

The $30 KC has to apply to the fitbit because the TV is under $100 and technically would only earn $15 KC.  I'm thinking that would mean that any 15%/20%/25%/30% off coupon codes we get, won't apply.

• Like 1

The $30 KC has to apply to the fitbit because the TV is under $100 and technically would only earn $15 KC.  I'm thinking that would mean that any 15%/20%/25%/30% off coupon codes we get, won't apply.

You are correct.  Kohls Cash is taken off your order before discounts are applied, but is otherwise treated as cash.  So, you buy qualifying items, get the KC, then use that to buy non-qualifying stuff.