Black Friday LIVE Webcast Schedule & Information Thread

bigjimslade

Well yay i will be there tonight after all. I was going to be late (and possibly buzzed lol!!!!!) because of us going out for my birthday tonight but with the iu vs michigan game in town today we decided going out might not be advised lol so were going out Mon or Tues instead. so I will be here 8 pm eastern!

Edited by Tigger97498

We will be having our weekly Black Friday LIVE Webcast this Wednesday Nov 18 @ 7PM CT. 

We will be discussing any Black Friday ads that have leaked since our last webcast, answering your Black Friday questions and we will have a contest as well.  The chatroom will be open so we hope you will join us.

https://livestream.com/gottadeal/events/4517642

The webcast will start at 7PM Central time. Below are the times for time zones in North America and our friends overseas.

UTC – 01:00AM THURSDAY
Eastern – 8:00PM
Central – 7:00PM
Mountain – 6:00PM
Pacific – 5:00PM
Alaska – 4:00PM
Aleutian Islands – 3:00PM
Hawaii – 3:00PM
Guam – 11:00AM

For more information about our webcasts this year please visit the webcast info thread at the link below.

http://forums.gottad...rmation-thread/

• Like 1

Don't forget, peeps! Webcast tonight! Be there or be square!

(Though I may miss it - just found out they're showing... Christmas Vacation!!!... at one of my local theaters as part of their "Wednesday Rewind" program tonight. If I can get a ticket, I'm there, cause who doesn't love a chance to see a favorite on the big screen?)

• Like 1

Don't forget, peeps! Webcast tonight! Be there or be square!

(Though I may miss it - just found out they're showing... Christmas Vacation!!!... at one of my local theaters as part of their "Wednesday Rewind" program tonight. If I can get a ticket, I'm there, cause who doesn't love a chance to see a favorite on the big screen?)

One of my favorite lines in the movie:

Clark: Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?

• Like 1

Eddie: Don't go puttin' none of that stuff on my sled, Clark. You know that metal plate in my head? I had to have it replaced, cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so. So over at the VA they had to replace it with plastic. It ain't as strong so I don't know if I should go sailin down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.

Clark: You really think it matters, Eddie?

• Like 1