Amazon Echo - your opinion

Bopeep

Right now, you can get $50 off the Echo if you buy it with an Amazon CC. In your opinion, do you think their BF deals will be better than that? I don't want to be kicking myself in 3 weeks because I could have saved another $30 :).

Right now, you can get $50 off the Echo if you buy it with an Amazon CC. In your opinion, do you think their BF deals will be better than that? I don't want to be kicking myself in 3 weeks because I could have saved another $30 :).

Buy and return if need be :)

How do you find this deal anyway. i want one, Been waiting for a sale

Edited by Deal Grabber

For a limited time, save $50 on the Amazon Echo with the Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card. Here’s how:

1. Add the Amazon Echo to your cart.

2. Select your Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card as your payment method at checkout.

3. Enter promo code ECHODEAL for $50 off the Amazon Echo in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box. You will then see "$50 off Echo" in your Order Summary. Limit 1 per customer.

Don't have the Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card yet? Learn more.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/common/transparent-pixel._CB386942464_.gif