Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

So is it safe to assume the special edition Roku is a Roku 1?  Still not a bad price, I hope Amazon or Walmart matches that.  Still looking through the rest of it.

Yes, I think that's a safe assumption.  It's hard to predict which version everyone will having on sale.

So is it safe to assume the special edition Roku is a Roku 1?  Still not a bad price, I hope Amazon or Walmart matches that.  Still looking through the rest of it.

It probably is given the 'regular price', but the remote's product placement buttons look 'special' to me.  Given the shake up of the Roku 2/3 units and the release of the R4, this might be a new unit -- maybe a Roku 1 without the composite jacks.

Excited to get the kohls ad!!! I don't buy a ton of stuff there but they always have some nice deals. My little town only has a Walmart so we hit that first and then make the 30 mile trip to hit kohls and target and whatever else. I'll probably pick up all the small appliances that are 4.99 after rebate. I try to get them every year...great small gifts! With rebates and coupons and kohls cash...they usually end up being free!! Might pick up one of the king size 19.99 comforters. So excited....Black Thursday/Black Friday is getting close!!

Excited to get the kohls ad!!! I don't buy a ton of stuff there but they always have some nice deals. My little town only has a Walmart so we hit that first and then make the 30 mile trip to hit kohls and target and whatever else. I'll probably pick up all the small appliances that are 4.99 after rebate. I try to get them every year...great small gifts! With rebates and coupons and kohls cash...they usually end up being free!! Might pick up one of the king size 19.99 comforters. So excited....Black Thursday/Black Friday is getting close!!

I love those comforters! They are cheaper this year, so I am definitely getting a new one!