GameStop Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Thanks for the ad, but I was expecting the Wii U to get more love than it did. While that new bundle (with Smash Bros. and Splatoon) is nice, Meijer has a better price on it in their ad. Plus they seem to only show the most popular titles that have been released within the last year. Never mind the fact they aren't even on sale. If you haven't noticed I'm some what interested in getting a Wii U but when another store is offering better deals I have to pass on GameStop. Unfortunately, since Meijer isn't anywhere close to me I'm hoping Walmart, Target or Best Buy comes through with a good deal!

On another note, if you are a huge PS4 or Xbox One fan then GameStop's got you covered!

Wow, you weren't kidding about the lack of Wii U love. :( That's the only gaming stuffs on the list this year, already have everything Xbox and PS4. The Nintendo ornaments are cute. And nice about the rare Amiibos, maybe we'll be able to get the last one we need!

I'm not surprised at the lack of 360 games, but since that's all I have,90% of the ad didn't appeal to me.  Having said that I liked a couple things like GTA 5 and such.  I don't know if I'll go on BF, bad ran into some bad luck online with them a few years ago and took a couple weeks to clear up, so I'll likely stay away from them.  Nothing I could do without anyways.

Though the urge of the used games is appealing.

Am I reading this correctly? On the last page a Pre Owned Xbox 360 is $79 but there is a $40 rebate making it $39. If that is corrects seems to be good deal since my sons 360 just stopped working.

You are reading that correctly, but I want to point out a couple of things. For that price you are getting an original Xbox 360 as in the ones that are susceptible to the Red Ring of Death. Not saying the one you get would suffer that fate but still something to consider. Also I don't know what kind of Xbox 360 you have now but the one shown in the ad doesn't include any sort of hard drive with it. This means you'd either need to add a hard drive to it or you will be extremely limited in what you can do on the console. Oh and these are pre-owned consoles not refurbished ones, so that is also something to keep in mind.

• 2 weeks later...
The pre owned original Xbox 360 console for $79.99 -$40 mail in rebate seems not to be in the big ad GameStop put in their site! I read that the leaked one wasn't the final version of the ad. Look at the ad on the official game stop site. What do you think will happen here?

The pre owned original Xbox 360 console for $79.99 -$40 mail in rebate seems not to be in the big ad GameStop put in their site! I read that the leaked one wasn't the final version of the ad. Look at the ad on the official game stop site. What do you think will happen here?

I was told same thing about the leaked ad the other day by my gamestop store. Nt sure whats goin on.lol

In the ad it says B2G1 Free on all pre-owned products. My daughter is wanting a Wii and my boys are wanting a PS3. Are those included in that special. I have seen this offer in the past but have never tried to buy systems.

Systems are not part of the sale games only

• Like 1