Giveaway: Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts! [Winners Posted]

Brad

Time for our penultimate forum t-shirt contest!

While everyone is here, let's get some ideas for next year's t-shirts! So to be entered to win, just reply to this thread with your ideas for next year's Black Friday t-shirts. This can be design ideas, slogans, colors, styles, etc... let us know what you want to see next year and I'll take these into consideration when coming up with next year's shirt over the summer.

As always, if you've won a shirt this year you can't win another, but feel free to provide your ideas in the thread anyway.

Contest ends at 9pm EST on Monday and I'll randomly pick 10 winners from all the replies on Tuesday and you'll all win t-shirts.

Good luck!

Maybe do a superhero theme? You could put the gottadeal logo into the superman symbol shape and then put a black friday twist on a superman catchphrase. Some ideas: "It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's just a gottadealer getting your doorbuster!" Or "Leaps store displays in a single bound". Or maybe a generic hero phrase like "Getting deals is my superpower". I'm not very creative with the slogans but thought it might be a cute idea! :)

• Like 1

Loving the thought of a super hero themed shirt. In playing off of what princesschaos13 was thinking, I started working on other phrases...

"Gottadeal.com - Saving people's money since 2004"

"Superhero? Nah... I just leap for doorbusters!" (on back of shirt)

I'll keep thinking... lol

• Like 1

Not sure if this could be done, but have a caricature of Samuel L. Jackson and he say's "What's in your shopping cart?"  Maybe under it say "Gottadeal! DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

Another idea is

BLACK FRIDAY:

More real than fantasy football!

• Like 1

Don't know if this would be doable or not (might run into a legal thing), but how about a shopping cart with the names of many of the stores that people shop at on Black Friday inside the cart? Walmart, Meijer, Menards, Kohls, etc. The names of the stores could either be stacked on top of each other or kind of mish mashed around. Then come up with a slogan to go along with it. Also have t-shirts in men's and women's styles.