Five Below Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I've never heard of this store - do we usually get an ad for them?  

At any rate, if I could I would totally get those adult coloring books for my daughter in law and those mega tubes of smarties for the grandbabies :). I wonder where I might find something like that around here.

I've never heard of this store - do we usually get an ad for them?  

At any rate, if I could I would totally get those adult coloring books for my daughter in law and those mega tubes of smarties for the grandbabies :). I wonder where I might find something like that around here.

We had an ad last year.

Love Five Below.  A great place to get cheap electronic gadgets and stocking stuffers!

If you are new to their world .. just a heads up .. they do not do refunds.  If you have a defective product, they will exchange it for you.  But if you buy something and then change your mind, they do not give you your money back.  You can take it back to the store and see if they will let you get something else - but they do not have to.  

Just remember .. that $5 lightening pin cord won't last very long .. trust me .. maybe 4 or 6 months and then it's trash.

but I do love shopping there!

• Like 1

Love Five Below.  A great place to get cheap electronic gadgets and stocking stuffers!

If you are new to their world .. just a heads up .. they do not do refunds.  If you have a defective product, they will exchange it for you.  But if you buy something and then change your mind, they do not give you your money back.  You can take it back to the store and see if they will let you get something else - but they do not have to.  

Just remember .. that $5 lightening pin cord won't last very long .. trust me .. maybe 4 or 6 months and then it's trash.

but I do love shopping there!

According to their website they do offer refunds:

Unopened or defective merchandise may be exchanged for the same item or another item of equal value within 14 days from the original purchase date.

If you do not want an exchange:

• with receipt - we’ll issue a refund in the original form of payment.
  • without receipt or past 14 days - we’ll issue a store credit.

We accept cash,Visa®, Mastercard® and Discover®. For your protection, we require an i.d. for unsigned credit cards. [we currently don’t accept checks or American Express®]. Questions? Always feel free to ask an associate for assistance. [p.s. purchase limits may exist so more customers get hot stuff at cool prices!].

We also have a cell & tablet charger guarantee! If you purchase a charger for home or car and you're not completely satisfied with its performance, we'll gladly exchange it or provide a refund.

We have dollar stores here but never heard of Five Below. Love many of the items in this ad. I'm wondering though if the name of the store is five below and most of their items are $5 on BF, is this really any cheaper than any other day? At any rate, some great prices on really cute stuff. Might hit them up online. 

I just looked on their website and they have the $5 candy tubes for $5 right now. fyi

Edited by premiumchip

We have dollar stores here but never heard of Five Below. Love many of the items in this ad. I'm wondering though if the name of the store is five below and most of their items are $5 on BF, is this really any cheaper than any other day? At any rate, some great prices on really cute stuff. Might hit them up online.

I just looked on their website and they have the $5 candy tubes for $5 right now. fyi

You are totally right. Everything in the store is priced at $5 or less everyday, that's why the name is Five Below. They have most of this stuff in the store right now, so any of the items that are listed at $5 in this ad can be picked up today to avoid the crowd. I just picked up some of those coloring books for a friend of mine today, and they already have most of their holiday stuff out.

We have two Five Belows within 10 miles in either direction of my house and my kids love it! Great place for cheap headphones, phone cords, video games, board games, t-shirts, sports memorabilia, etc. Nothing is ever more than $5, so it's a great place to take the kids when they have a little money to spend.

• Like 2

I always get excited to see an ad from Five Below, then realize I confused it with Tuesday Morning.  I've never been to either, but I do have a TM store nearby.  The closest FB is 150 miles away.  One day I'll visit both.

As for the ad, I'm not real impressed, but saw a couple things I wouldn't mind having.

Just back from checking this place out, WOW they had a little of everything it will be a stop for us more often now that I know about them, picked up a couple items and noted a few more that I will go back after the newness of the store dies down it was pretty much a madhouse since it was grand opening for them.

Nice place great prices.

• Like 1

If you are accustomed to Dollar type stores, then all of their ads are laughable. If they actually have the copter now in the stores, it will make the ad even funnier. Basically, these ads are just a way to get you to see that they do have reasonably priced merchandise.

also , most 5 below stores also have fundraisers with local schools or what not.. we( project safe grad) are given one .. if people bring the "coupon " in , they give a % of the profit to the non charitable organization. it runs for a few weeks before xmas, but after the balck friday rush.