Meijer Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I really miss shopping at Meijer. When I moved to WV, we don't have them here but I saw a few things int he ad I might try to snag online. It was fun to read through one of their ads again. 

I was disappointed at the prices on the TVs though. They don't seem to compare well with past BF sales on TVs. 

Interesting seeing Meijer mark down the Tidy Cats scoopable litter to basically match what PetSmart has sold it for on BF the last few years. Color me interested, seeing as my furbabies are always "full of it". Ha. They have their baking supply sale on Saturday (as usual) that I'll be taking advantage of. Helps me do all my holiday baking a little cheaper. (And believe me, I do a TON!)

There are a few other things I might get, but waiting on some other ads to do some price comparisons before I finalize my BF lists.

Meijers has always been on my list for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sadly, I will be missing it this year due to traveling south to visit family for the holiday. I've heard mixed reports of online sales. Does anyone know if the ad items are available online?

Although I'm super excited to see my family for the holiday, I'm also super bummed because my BF will not be the same. And I think my mother's internet connection is spotty. ***sigh*** LOL

I live right between two of them. Each one is 10 minutes from me. I'll definitely be there at some point over the 3 day period. With the Discover Apple Pay cash back promotion, I will end up paying 22% less for all items in this ad. A lot of my budget may be going to Meijer.

Edited by Gurnee Al

So with PetSmart's ad dropping this morning, I am *definitely* getting my litter from Meijer this year. Wow. Over $1 cheaper per 35-lb pail. If I can rustle up some coupons, that'll be added bonus. My lists are starting to firm up a bit as more of the ads I've been waiting for are coming out.