Rite-Aid Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I still like their "Free after Plenti points" items (everything on scan pages 3 and 7) which is very similar to previous years.  

I agree with some that I find administration of the Plenti points program a little confusing compared to other programs, but will figure out my registration issue and make it work.

I will be paying them a visit.  I have been trying to hit all three pharmacy chains (Rite Aid, CVS, and Walgreens) on Thanksgiving morning before Thanksgiving festivities, or some other time when I am not working on major stores.

I cant deal with this new program, need 2 to qualify and can never find 2 of same thing to buy, cant use plenti points on items that give points else you wont get them, to much of a hassle to me, nt that i blame stores i know the coupon thing was outta control, id rather pay retail and shop where ik ill get what i need :)

their prices are so high to begin with, if you actually figured out the price even with the Buy 1 get 2 free its still not a great deal. I just got done opening another window and comparing these pricing with Walmart and its cheaper to buy 3 of their items than doing the buy one get 2 free on rite aids   ( I was looking at the ibuprofen, dental items, etc).  Very disappointing.     Just give a Black Friday discount on ONE time like you used to.  

Edited by elena_398