Sam's Club One-Day 11/14 Sale ad posted

Brad

The deal on the trampoline is pretty good.  I know that Walmart usually has a 14 foot for around 160.  This is a 15 foot for 199.    This is what my 9 year old daughter has said she wants more than anything else, even after I told her that if she gets a trampoline that is probably all she will get.  I am afraid that Walmart will open around 4pm this year and I am just not sure if I can get in line early enough for the trampoline.What do ya'll think?  Is it worth $ 40-50 more?

I'm thinking Walmart may price match it.I know I have price matched SAMs before.

normally I would say yes, BUT their PM policy does have an exception that states they wont PM anything from a store that requires a membership, which means they do not have to PM from Sam's Club

So I went into Sams Club today to check out the Samsung S6.  

Option A - They said that the phone would be sold retail ($650 and up) and you would need to sign up for 24 month, 0% to pay it off.  You'll get the $300 gift card that can be used at Walmart or sams club.  So you get the phone (in theory) for $350.  You can switch the phone with any carrier at any time with out additional fees.  

Option B  - If you sign for a two year contract, the phone is 96 cents and pay an additional $40 for a new phone add because its a new contract.  

So you save $5 with going with option A.  I still don't know if the Staples deal is actually better.  Thoughts?

The deal on the trampoline is pretty good.  I know that Walmart usually has a 14 foot for around 160.  This is a 15 foot for 199.    This is what my 9 year old daughter has said she wants more than anything else, even after I told her that if she gets a trampoline that is probably all she will get.  I am afraid that Walmart will open around 4pm this year and I am just not sure if I can get in line early enough for the trampoline.What do ya'll think?  Is it worth $ 40-50 more?

A couple of years ago I ordered from Walmart.com the BF trampoline deal when the the prices became available online.  I then shipped it to the store for free - which arrived several days later.  So I got the BF price but did not have to deal with the chaos - it was wonderful!

So I'm confused.  Sams ad says 200.00 GC for Iphone 6/6S Plus.  But the ad through Sam's Club facebook pages takes you to their website showing 250.00 GC.  Which is correct?  Also...I'm wanting the rose gold in 6S Plus...will they have optional colors or just one color?

Well, I'm in line at Sams, there are about 100 of us outside the store. I got a ticket for my PS4! I'm *hoping* to be in and out and hitting Starbucks in 20 minutes; I can see their lights across the parking lot. Sounds like most people are here for the 65" tv (they have 18, the guy said) and the phones.

Well, I'm in line at Sams, there are about 100 of us outside the store. I got a ticket for my PS4! I'm *hoping* to be in and out and hitting Starbucks in 20 minutes; I can see their lights across the parking lot. Sounds like most people are here for the 65" tv (they have 18, the guy said) and the phones.

How far back in that line of 100 were you? How many were in line by the time the store opened?

How far back in that line of 100 were you? How many were in line by the time the store opened?

When I got there at 6:20 there were about 40 people in front of me. At 6:30, a lot of people started showing up and our line eventually grew to about 100-130 from what I could see behind me (the line started to go around the side of the building so I couldn't see all the way to the end.)

Just left my local Sams in Flint, MI. I had to make an appointment for the cell phone deal. My appt is Wednesday!! Lots of TVS were left at my store. I wasn't in the market for a video game, so I didn't even pay attention to how many they had.

They were making phone appointments at my store too! The lady in front of me was there for the S6 or something like that and has to go back up on Sunday for her appt.

When I got there at 6:20 there were about 40 people in front of me. At 6:30, a lot of people started showing up and our line eventually grew to about 100-130 from what I could see behind me (the line started to go around the side of the building so I couldn't see all the way to the end.)

They were making phone appointments at my store too! The lady in front of me was there for the S6 or something like that and has to go back up on Sunday for her appt.

LOL. We can tell you're not looking for a new non-apple phone anytime soon...or ever.