Shopkins mystery pack November 1st

totallyBF

Yesterday I woke up at 7:30am to arrive target at 8am for I can get my daughter the hottest shopkins toy which is the 40pk of mystery released yesterday I got the toy thank goodness but I had a hard time understanding why people who buy the 35 dollar toy and selling it for 75 - 425 on eBay! If I hadn't have got the toy I probably would have resorted to eBay to get the pack just thought I hadn't seen that happen to a toy lately unless I've missed something.

Do you think they'll be anymore toys like that this year?

That happened last year with those action figures from the Toy Story That Time Forgot TV special. My little guy wanted Reptillus Maximus and it was a Walmart exclusive. I waited and waited, stalking 3 local stores and the website, and finally had to just give up and get it on Amazon, where I paid double what the store price actually was because I knew at that point I had exhausted all my options and my kid really wanted it. But people were selling some of the figures and sets for triple the price and more! It was insane! I saw one of the $10 figures going for $60!! That's not right.