Amazon.com 'Countdown to Black Friday' Deal Discussion Thread

Brad

Amazon.com Countdown to Black Friday Sale

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/sales/amznctbf.png

With the sale starting later tonight (midnight PT), I figured I'd start an official thread that we can use. Please use this thread to post the deals you are finding, talk about upcoming Lightning Deals, share what you've bought and anything else related to the sale.

And just a reminder that posts in this thread obviously count towards the iPad Air 2 giveaway, so get posting!

• Like 1

Has anyone noticed additional deals being added throughout the day?

Usually (non-BF time) by morning, the full list of Lightning Deals is up for the day, I can scroll through them and decide what times I want to wait for.

BF time, they will have some "doorbusters" that they don't put as publicly visible until maybe 30-60 minutes before the sale starts.

I'm curious if anyone has noticed we're in BF times yet where I have to keep coming back and refreshing my lightning deals every hour and only looking 1-2 hours in the future to find potential new ones.

Xbox One 500GB Console (Certified Refurbished) - $279.99

45% claimed

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00U1WN17G/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_0822_3f145a8e?smid=A1KWJVS57NX03I&pf_rd_p=2245060822&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0QW3T8VD6E5TMQFGD5FA

I'm not an advocate for refurbished items, but for someone on a budget, this might be an option.

• This Certified Refurbished product is factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
  • This item includes the Xbox One console, 1 wireless controller, a chat headset, HDMI cable, and power supply . For more troubleshooting steps please check the manufacturer's webiste

Edit: Lightning Deal Sold Out; Price now: $299.95

Edited by bribri25